Episode 15

"Reeee!" Juliet screeched aloud. Zane rolled his eyes.

"Do you mind toning it down?" He asked.

"I hate this part." Juliet moaned. Zane stared at her.

"I wasn't asking." He replied.

"Fine." She groaned. "But, it'll hinder our mission if you keep acting that way." She grinned.

"Our?" Zane said. Juliet smiled.

"It's a surprise." Juliet said. The elevator started slowing down in velocity, and came to a complete stop. Zane took his bags with him, and Juliet skipped ahead.

"Just follow me." She said. Zane sighed, annoyed at her tone. He looked around himself. The area had a hotel-like feel to it. The area had a front desk, with a double stair case. Two doors laid on each side, and a hallway swang overhead.

"Well this place'll be gone real soon. But for now, I'll show you around." Juliet said. The two approached the front desk, and a man turned to look at them.

"Hiya Nick!" Juliet said smiling. Nick ignored her and watched his computer, a donut in his mouth. Zane recalled him as one of the men he fought against in the three vs. One.

Juliet frowned. "Nick." She said. Nick muttered.

Juliet pulled out a hidden blade and held it against Nick's throat. Nick stared at her surprised at her action.

Juliet smiled. "Hi Nick." She said. Juliet pressed the blade against his throat, and blood started dripping out.

"Hey Juliet, stop it!" He said.

"I wanted to introduce a friend, and you weren't listening." Juliet complained.

"Who?" Nick said, clearly uninterested. Juliet backed off, and smiled.

"His name is Zane. He's a ninja. Say hi Zane." Juliet said. Zane glared at her.

Nick blinked his eyes. "Is that the ninja Zane?!" He cried out. Nick moved to click a red button, and Zane threw the curved dagger against the wall. He smiled at Nick.

"Click that button and I swear Juliet's actions will seem like a paradise compared to what I'm about to do." Zane smiled.  Nick nodded hesitantly, and moved away.

"Remember Nick? I had said to keep it a secret. You can't tell no one, okay?" Juliet winked. 

"Right." Nick murmured, watching Zane disguise himself and continue on with Juliet.

"Anyways, let's go on. Over there." Juliet pointed to her left. "Is the training room. It's where the guards are trained."

"Why is that amount of guards necessary?" Zane asked. The amount of guards in the room numbered to be around one hundred.

Juliet stood silent for a moment, then snapped her fingers. "Oh right. Yulta not only invests in corporations, but we also train fighters. You can think of them as anything from bodyguards, to assassins, or more. As long as there's a market for them, you'll see us behind it."

"So you guys train men?" Zane commented. Juliet nodded.

"The best. If you undergo our training and come out successful, you can guarantee yourself unlimited jobs. Yulta's so popular on the market that our men are bought out constantly." Juliet said. "But, if you don't know this yet, we're very exclusive for our memberships. If a person wanted to join, they would have to show great potential to even join as a trainee."

"We also have multiple holds in the stock market. We even own 30% of Borg industries." Juliet said. "Basically, Yulta is the type of organization which sticks more to the shadows. Sure, we'll sponsor you, but we prefer not to show our faces. That's why after these men go through their training, we make sure they forget all about us."