Episode 19

Juliet leaped towards one of the cars with a sniper, and broke the glass of the car with her dagger, glass flying everywhere. Zane back flipped over to the second car, then whipped his chains out. The men watch as he descended upon them like a thief in the night.

Zane caught the rifle aimed at him, then shoved it in the man's arms. Zane smiled happily, then took the man off the back of the car, and threw him into the highway. He then knocked on the window shield of the other four men.

The four responded with pistols in their hands, and Zane shook his head in disappointment. He outmaneuvered the gun shots, then jumped into the back of the car.

"Mind if I crash your party?" Zane asked. He threw the blades in a wide circle, and sliced the throats of every person. The driver started driving out of control, and Zane jumped out of the car to watch it crash.

"Done?" Zane asked. Juliet nodded, when multiple gunshots ran out at them.

"I can take the trucks. Go on and make sure the helicopter doesn't interfere with our client." Zane said. Juliet rushed off to follow the helicopter, while Zane met up with the trucks He threw both daggers at each trucks, then swung himself in their direction. Zane looked from behind and spotted the two turrets, and chuckled. The men watched him in astonishment of his skill, but their amazement turned to fear as Zane stared at them with a grin.

Zane went for the first man on the torrent, while slashing the tires of the second truck. The second truck started to slow down, allowing Zane to meet up with the man on the first turret.

"I'm going to have some fun with you." Zane said grinning. He imprisoned the man within the chains, and the man started squealing out from lack of oxygen. Zane smiled and clapped.

"You shouldn't feel sad, you know. You're the ones who decided to fight me, after all." Zane said. Gunshots rang through the air, and Zane blocked them with the other side of his chains. He looked at the other man in annoyance, then smiled.

"I guess you want to have some fun too, hmm?" Zane said. The man Zane choked shook his head no to the other man, and seeing his friend in pain, slowly backed off.

"I'll stop. Just, let him go." He said, holding his gun up. Zane paused.

"I see. Sentimental values? Or perhaps a family relationship." Zane pondered aloud.

"Let him go. I'll stop, but please. Let him go." He asked. Zane stared at him, tightening his grip on the other man.

"But I don't want to." Zane cackled. He surrounded the other man in chains, and suffocated them both until they were on the verge of death. Zane took their bodies and hung them over the truck driver's windows.

"I do believe that these are your friends, correct?" Zane asked. The first truck driver vomited at the sight of the body, and his reaction swerved the car out of control. The first truck slammed into the second truck, and the second driver's face had turned green. The impact of the collision caused an explosion, but the lack of people in the streets made the collision go unheard of.

"Juliet. What do we do with the men?" Zane asked her.

"Knock them all out, then ping a location using your card. Yulta will take them in as prisoners." She said. Zane followed her instructions, and approached the men. They numbered four in total, two if counting the men who were still conscious.

Zane bent down and watched the men. The two drivers looked at him in fear, and one started crying. Zane took the crying one and held him by his shirt.

"Crying over your own life is pretty miserable." Zane said in a laughing matter.

"I just don't want to die." He said desperately.