Episode 47

Why can't I turn back? Zane asked horrified. He kept repeating the same action over and over, but not matter what he did, he stayed in the same state.

Turn back, turn back, oh gosh just please turn back. No matter what he tried, the peaceful lakeside refused to turn him back to his other self.

Zane glanced back at the three ninja, who crumpled from their wounds.

If I don't turn back soon, they're going to die! He cried out. Zane looked at his hands.

Actually, they're about to die. Zane confirmed. Cole's leg wound continued to bleed out, and the gash he had inflicted on Kai hadn't stopped.

I can let them see me in this state, but I can't let them die. Zane told himself. He raised his hand.

Wouldn't it be better if I saved them like this? He suggested. Zane shook fists. Cole and Kai are about to die. I don't want to stay like him, but at least he can save them.

What am I saying. I'll just call the others. Zane took out his phone.

"Hello? Anyone, come in?" Zane screeched.

"Zane? What's going on?"

"I'm outside of Borg Industries, and Kai and Cole are in serious condition." He shouted.

"Where's Lloyd?"

"Completely knocked out against a tree." Zane ripped a sleeve off his shirt, and tried stopping the blood flow.

Maybe I went a little too far on the attack. Zane snickered. That's the dumbest statement I've ever made.

"We're here!" The Bounty hovered overhead, and Zane looked up to find Nya and Jay watching overhead. Nya dropped ropes down, and lifted a gurney. Jay climbed down the ladder, and looked in disgust at the scene.

"What happened?" Jay whispered. Nya followed suit, and her breathe disappeared at the sight of the scene.

"Kai?" Nya rushed over to her brother's side. Kai moved his eyes over in recognition.

"Nya?" Kai coughed up blood on his shirt.

"Hang on Kai, we'll get you out of this." Nya reassured him. Kai gave her a weak smile, and the others heard a groan.

"Lloyd?" Jay said. Lloyd used the tree to propel himself up, and Lloyd groaned.

"What's going on?"

"I was checking a lead when I found you three here." Zane said, approaching Lloyd. Lloyd smiled.

"I'm glad you were able to find us."

"What happened?" Zane asked, his voice void of concern. It was the best he could do to stop from laughing at their demise.

"I had sent them on a lead to find someone affiliated with Turner." P.I.X.A.L. had climbed down the Bounty, and loaded Cole onto the gurney. The five watched in concern as Cole was lifted up with Jay.

"But we found someone much worst." Lloyd finished.

"Azne." Kai gritted. He tried sitting up, and Nya helped him get to his feet. Nya offered him a bandage, and wrapped it around his wound.

"He completely wiped the floor with us." Lloyd said. "Even with all three of us, he got away."

"Do you remember where he went?" P.I.X.A.L. said, giving him a hand. Lloyd stood.