News

Book two has finally arrived! Thanks for waiting long and hard for it. I do hope you enjoy it.

You can probably skip this line of announcements if you choose to, but if you don't, then great. Notice. You might want to read the last part.

Announcements:

1st: (Excuse my bad drawing skills) The book has an original cover! And I can't say I don't own it because I made it myself. 

2nd: I intend on making this book as the LAST book in this fanfiction. Please don't be waiting for a third book to come, because it never will.

3rd: This book will most likely extend into a lot more chapters than the first one, so be prepared.

4th: Holy cow, the first book got a lot of attention. Thanks?

The Last Part, or in other words, the warnings.

1st: This book is a lot darker than the first. It will have a lot more blood and gore. If you're queasy about that stuff then idk what to say.

2nd: Book 2 will explore a lot more into what Zane did in the past. So, relating to the first comment, it is definitely not pretty.

3rd: There is a lot of sadistical themes to his mood.........so enjoy!

4th: This is my own plotline I'm following, so grab on to the rollercoaster bars, it's going to be one heck of a ride.

5th: The plot mainly follows Zane's viewpoint, but dips back into others occasionally. Wu and P.I.X.A.L occasionally swap points of view with Zane, but Zane has the main focus.

Otherwise, continue on and enjoy!