Episode 23

Kenya and Zane watched one another cautiously, each intensely observing the next's actions. 

Kenya had been walking into the middle of the training room, then suddenly stopped and stared. Her brown eyes bored straight into Zane's silver eyes.

Zane looked at her, and saw the same sadistic grin Zane had on her own face.

"Ready to play?" Kenya asked, the traces of her sanity slowly being removed.

"I've been playing all day." Zane replied, mirroring her facial expression. Zane lunged towards Kenya, who replied to his attack with her batons. She activated electricity, which conducted through the silver metal. Zane felt the electricity begin to flow through the chains, and he back flipped off from her.

Kenya frowned. "Your chains obviously put you at a disadvantage. My batons allow me to conduct high amounts of voltage to stun my enemy. And seeing yourself as a robot, it might cause serious damage." Kenya stated, laughing.

"Perhaps. But I'm not afraid of a little lightening." Zane jumped up to her, and Kenya blocked him with her batons, but was shocked when he grabbed hold of both of them. Kenya activated the electricity, but Zane merely smiled and ripped it out of her hands. He then rammed it into her face, and Kenya clutched her face.

Despite this, Kenya smiled. "You're limiting yourself this way." She cooed. Kenya gripped her batons. "You can use your element to repair them." Kenya licked her tongue against her baton, and looked at Trystan. "Come on." She said.

Trystan looked at her shaken, but swallowed down his fear and nodded. "Right." Trystan drew his spear, and took on a martial artist position.

"If I use my element on this weapon, you do realize it will probably afflict you more." Zane said. "But, if it's what you really wish, I'll happy oblige." Zane said. Zane took the broken chains, and used corrupted ice to remake the dagger. A dark blue blade emerged from the ends of the metal, and Trystan shuddered.

"Don't blame me if the training room is broken." Zane started.

Kenya scoffed. "This room has been broken multiple times. In fact, we would be disappointed if it wasn't."

Trystan handled his spear. "Can we get this over with? Please?" Trystan pleaded. Trystan rushed towards Zane, who merely stepped back. He then threw his dagger at him, but Trystan responded by ducking.

Trystan jumped back, to dodged Zane's second attack, and Kenya covered for Trystan using her batons Zane and Kenya attacked each other, each blade ringing out in the hall. Gavin groaned, unconscious at the scene.

"More, more, more, more!" Kenya said, each exchange pushing her to inflict more damage. Zane responded by grabbing both daggers and slicing her batons in half. Kenya remained unfazed by this, and pulled out two small blades.

The two jumped back and faced each other, but none seemed exhausted. In fact, both sides had a happy expression.

"I'm waiting to see crimson red drop in pools." Zane said, eyes burning white and a deadly smile on his face.

"I'm waiting to see agonizing screams and cries of pain." Kenya responded in similar facial expression. Each jumped back at each other, and fought ferociously. Kenya ignored when her blades were cut clean in half, and when Zane sliced both of her arms. She caught Zane's blades, but his corrupted ice caused Kenya's arms to start freezing.

Yet Kenya ignored this and stared at him gleefully, Zane doing the same. Each smiled sadistically at one another, but the ice grew over Kenya's shoulder and body. The ice continued to grow, but each party disregarded this.