Episode 26

Zane immobilized wave after wave of attackers, relishing their screams, but pressing on. He wanted to make a stronghold in the docking area.

Eighteen more people dropped in pools of their own blood, and Zane continued on. He brutally annihilated every attacker, passing over the amount of people he attacked.

Zane stepped through the foliage, then emerged at the docks. A large amount of people were fighting over this area, and Zane swung himself up to looked over them.

The fighters noticed his presence, and a group of people charged at him, weapons at hand. Zane replied by weaving his chains threw all of them, his dagger slashing every person; rendering them unconscious. More bodies dropped to the floor, and the two remaining people looked at him wary.

Zane smiled. "Hi." He threw both daggers at his opponents, who were hit in the stomach by his attack. The people hit the floor, unconscious and out the fight.

Zane glanced at the speaker on the dock. While traveling through the forest, he noticed a number of speakers in the trees. Zane assumed these speakers allowed the event managers to keep up with updates.

Zane walked up to the speaker, then disconnected it. He started hacking away at the speaker, allowing it to let him speak throughout the island.

"Erhmm." He spoke. Zane heard another speaker say the same thing, so he continued on. "I'm Azne, a member of Yulta. I'm currently residing over the docks, but unfortunately, there's no one here to fight. I think all the fighters here almost dropped dead at my sight." Zane said lightheartedly.

"If you're in the same predicament as me, then why don't you come say hello? I'll stay here the entire time, so you don't need to worry about a missing opponent." Zane promised. The loudspeaker was then disconnected, and Zane assumed the managers blocked him from talking.

Zane threw both daggers into the walls, then sat on top the chains. He surveyed his surroundings, then watched as around twenty people approached him with determined expressions.

To his right, ten people stalked him, and to his left, twenty five. Zane grinned, then gripped his weapon and attacked.

>_<

Wu and P.I.X.A.L. stepped through the leaves, brushing away the branches and shrubs which blocked their way.

"According to the map, we're on the eastern side of the island, near a beach." P.I.X.A.L said. She had scanned the map, and Wu held his own in his hands.

The two had left the museum through the window Azne had jumped out of. Wu had told P.I.X.A.L. to follow him, but by the time they left the room, he was long gone.

Wu and P.I.X.A.L quickly deserted the town to avoid conflict, landing themselves in the middle of the forest.

The two had been walking alone for quite some time when they heard Azne's announcement. P.I.X.A.L. drew up her map, and realized they were far from the docks.

"Even if we reach the docks, I don't think it would be a wise decision to go." Wu said.

"But..."

"There will be too many people rushing in to attack the Yulta informant. We would easily become a target due to our names, so I think it's better if we try and just survive." Wu said.

"Understood." P.I.X.A.L. replied. Having a goal in mind, the two brushed through the foliage, and kept on their ploy of survival.