Episode 36

(A/N: Hehehe............I'm sure you'll be fine)

"Here's his police ID. Jacob Turner, from the heart of Ninjago city." Trystan slid at Zane. Zane took up the wallet.

"Real name, Jacob Turner. He's been working undercover for six years, and has never been caught." Trystan repeating a document from the man's coat.

The five members had dragged Malcolm into a sound proof room inside the hotel. However, the time it took for them to reach the hotel had reached about a day, so the five had came back in the morning to continue their investigation. Since Wu's fight would occur later on today, Zane had no concern on how long this investigation would take.

Juliet had tied the man onto a chair, then blind folded him. The man sat unconscious in the middle of the room, and Gavin had taken off Malcolm's coat, and placed it on the table.

Kenya pulled out an envelope, and took out the papers within it. She read aloud.

"Task: Trace the Yulta member and learn the whereabouts of their base. If proven an impossible task, gather as much information as possible."

Zane smiled. "Did he really think I wouldn't notice someone following me? Pathetic."

"There's nothing else in here but weapons, ammo, and grenades." Kenya stated.

"Then I guess we can begin the interrogation." Zane replied.

"Can I wake him up~?" Juliet asked, raising her hand.

"I'm torturing him." Zane replied, grabbing his dagger. Juliet nodded, and the four watched as she hopped over to Turner, and hit him in the back of the head with thr hilt of a knife. Turner shot awake, and tried to twist himself out the chair. Juliet took his head, then cut the blindfold off this face.

Turner blinked his eyes rapidly, and looked around the room. He saw the four other people with the Yulta informant, and assumed they were also with Yulta.

Turner focused his eyes on the man with white eyes, and the man turned to him and smirked.

"So, do you want to answer my questions in the easiest way possible, or the hard way?" Zane asked, taking out his dagger. Turner said nothing, and Zane smiled maddening.

"The hard way? Perfect. I never intended to do it the easy way anyways." Zane said. Trystan looked at him with a queasy expression.

"I'll just wait outside." He said, staring at the face of Kenya, Zane, and Juliet. All of them had an eerie smile on their face, and Trystan took this opportunity to leave.

"But before the pain begins." Zane told Turner, who looked over at him. Zane undisguised himself, and Turner stared in shock.

Zane pulled Turner's face up to meet his eyes. Zane stared at his face with a crazed expression.

"It's so much more interesting when a symbol of peace is crushed before your eyes, and when people fall into despair." Zane said. He took the dagger and gutted it straight through Turner's stomach. Turner yelped at the impact, and Zane chuckled. Without any warning, he took the other dagger and stabbed it in Turner's leg. Turner let out a wail of pain, and Zane laughed at his screams.

Juliet clapped her hands in interest, while Kenya looked over in the same fervor. Gavin just looked at them without expression.

Zane pulled the dagger out the man's stomach, then noticed blood pouring out from Turner's stomach. He looked up at Turner, then glared at him.

"Talk." He said menacingly. Turner coughed up blood and it stained the tile flooring.

Turner grinned at Zane in resistance, and Zane frowned. He then smiled, and started to laugh.