Chapter 1: Good hearing

If you're reading this... don't. Sincerely, me four years later.

No ones POV

She hopped another rooftop, being wary of falling. Her pursuer close on her tail as she desperately tried to lose him.

The black haired underground hero behind her, closing in. He has been chasing her for 3 miles now and she has refused to give in. The full moon shone above them and the midnight lights from the buildings around them a reminder that they were in a very populated city.

The hero has been tracking her down for weeks, the vigilante that hurt thugs and crooks. He knows that she hasn't killed and that she turns them into the police but the Hero Commission put out for her arrest and use of quirks without a license is very illegal, especially if used to hurt people.

All he knows is that the person he is chasing has hurt criminals, he doesn't even know he's chasing a 14 year old girl. All he has to do now is catch her and he'll be able to go home and sleep.

Sora's POV

Eraserhead just won't give up huh, I thought as hopped another building, my black cloak falling behind me. I knew that if I made one wrong step and I'd fall to my death, and I'd rather die than have a hero save me.
I began to try and come up with a way to lose him, different strategies flew through my head and I knew if I didn't lose him soon, I'd be spending the rest of my night in a cell.

Suddenly I get an idea, its not very wise but it should work.

I begin to purposely lose my pace, looking like I'm getting tired. Eraserhead notices this and tries to close in on me, falling into my trap of deceit.

I pull out the bow I keep at my side, I have been beginning to carry a fold up bow in case I come across someone with an eraser quirk. Granted, its a pretty crappy bow and I could always rely on my hand to hand combat skills, but this plan requires a bow and arrow.

Knowing he has his eyes open and on me, I take one of my small smoke bombs I keep at my hip and attached it to an ordinary arrow.

Eraserhead can't see my hands from under the cloak, perfect.

He begins to try and close in on me, thinking he has me cornered, perfect.

Just when he's about to grab me with his capture weapon, I turn towards him, pull back that arrow and shoot at him.

I graze him, perfect.

Eraserhead's POV

I'm closing in on him as he begins to lose his pace. It looks like he was getting tired and I am not going to miss this chance.

I reach my capture weapon towards him and then he turns toward me, his face covered by the hood on his cloak. He has a bow in hand and an arrow in the arrow rest.

I begin to pull back to avoid getting shot but I'm too late, he lets go of the bow string and it comes hurling at me.

Before it hits me, something on the arrow explodes and a sea blue mist surrounds me from a top a building. The arrow itself grazes my side and a dark crimson liquid spreads on my shirt. It hurt like hell, but it didn't look too deep. I'd had worse.

The real problem was the mist. I could barely see three feet ahead.

Tricky bastard, I thought as I cautiously stepped around, keeping a hand on my open wound. The bad part was that I was on a roof, so if I'm not careful I could fall off.

This was part of his plan, wasn't it?, I began to ask myself. I knew he wasn't far, he couldn't have gotten away without making some sort of sound.

Suddenly I hear footsteps running. Keeping my hand on my side, I chased after.

It took a minute but I got my bearings and made it out of the mist, but as I looked around I saw nothing. Just the moon's sad gaze and the city's lonely lights.

I began cursing to myself as I began to look around for clues to where he might have gone. But came up short.

The night a failure, I began the trek home.

"Damn it"

Sora's POV

I just jumped down beside a building and grabbed hold of a balcony railing, pulling myself underneath and hushed my breath.

He was right above me.

After a while, I hear footsteps stumbling away. I smile at my victory.

"You should've trained your ears better like me," I said smirking through my mask and hood, "maybe then you could've heard me."

(891 words)
Hey, I'm new to this whole publishing my inner stories thing so constructive criticism is welcome to my comments. In this story, it focuses more on my OC in the My Hero Academia world, so Midoriya isn't really the main character here... sry. BUT YOU WILL SEE HIM! HE STILL IN THE STORY! My OC is originally made to be in Class 1-A and a hero but I had this crazy AU for her and a friend thought I should write a story about it, and here we are.
anyway, see ya
~Care