Chapter 2: Going Home

HEY THIS IS HER OUTFIT! I SPENT 2 HOURS TRYING TO THINK OF WHAT KIND OF TOP SHE WOULD WEAR! I still haven't colored her face and mask, sry. ~AN

Sora's POV

I waited underneath the window balcony of a random window on the side of the building for what seemed like hours. I didn't move until I heard the noise of staggering footsteps moving away. I jumped down onto the ground, submerged in the shadows that only late night alleyways can supply.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. I had been seeing that hero for at least a few weeks and knew well enough that they were tracking me down.

Of course I wouldn't allow that now would I?

I pulled my phone out from a small pocket I sewed in the back waist of my outfit, and checked the time.

4:24 am

Nowane is going to kill me, I thought as began to retreat further into the alleyway. It was a good thing I didn't decide to run home when Eraserhead started tailing me, I would've led him right to her.

As I walked on I was beginning to regain some of he stamina I had lost in that chase, and I began to speed through the alleyways for nearly 20 minutes when I stumbled past a door to a familiar building.

I had begun to bring a bag of spare clothes with me in a backpack when I went out on patrol. I had stashed the bag here at 10:00 pm and started work until HE had decided he wanted to play 'catch the gingerbread man'.

But we both know that you can never catch him.

"Fucking finally!" I half yelled to myself as I opened to door and walked down a hallway into a bathroom.

I walked to back of the bathroom and looked up to see a ceiling vent. Climbing up was a pain as I had to keep balance by having one foot on a sink and the other on a stall handle.

I summoned an arrow and began to jab the screws to the vent, causing it to fall to the ground. Then, a white and grey backpack began to stick out. I grabbed it and fixed the vent cover.

Getting down, I walked back into the large stall and began to change from my suit into a black hoodie and blue ripped jeans. It was nothing special, I wore to look as boring as possible. I quickly shoved my hook hooded cloak and black face mask into the backpack and strung it on my back.

walking out, I looked in the mirror and pulled the hair tie out of my half up hair do and fixed my short hair.

I checked the time again and nearly jumped.

4:50 am

Nowane was waiting for me. She always did.

I bolted out of the bathroom and down the hall and out the door. I found the main road and ran as fast as could in the direction of home.

Hey guys I posted again, if u weren't caught by the first chapter then I hope you like this one, even though it was short and a one sided POV. So who is Nowane? you'll find out soon! Keep reading to find out!
Have a great day!
Bye!
~Care

(562 words)