Chapter 12: Cover for a Game

AN/ It seems like I made a mistake in Sora's age that i'm going to go back and fix. To clear things up ima say that Sora's birthday is April 16. Her birthday is near the start of Japanese school years. I'm going to go back and fix some of the stuff.

Alright, I'm not going to write more than three chapters on the sports festival because that would take a lot of time and it basically goes the same way it does in the show. hope you enjoy~

Sora's POV

I watched as Midoriya ran back into the Stadium before his classmates and in that moment, I turned to Nowane.

"You owe me 1,000 yen" (about $10)

"Oh come on! You were serious about that?" Nowane whined.

"Very," I smirked.

She dug in her pocket and pulled out the money, handing it over hesitantly. Nowane looked at me and narrowed her eyes.

"How did you even know? I mean, what made you think he'd try to win without his quirk?"

"Many factors made me come to that conclusion, but none that I'm going to tell you," I teased.

"Wow, you are so annoying," She slumped in her seat.

"I know," I looked back at the stage.

(Time skip to the 1 on 1 fights)

"GO URARAKA!!!!" I shout with the rest of the stand.

The girl in question looked around her at the people cheering her on, but only for a millisecond before she turned back to the angry blonde. I saw what she was doing with the debris and honestly I thought it was amazing. Midoriya's fight was amazing too. They more I saw him the more theories I get about what his quirk is. He doesn't seem all that knowledgeable with it himself, I wonder why? It looked like an emitter type, with a lot of power. I kept making mental notes about all the students quirks as I watched them with steady eyes.

I looked on as the creation girl and shadow bird boy walk onto the stage and the girl created a shield and staff.

"Oh ya, She's totally going to lose," I remarked. with a small laugh.

"Here we go, what made you think that?"

"She could've created something else! A lighter would do better than a shield! She could've made a flash grenade too! But She went with a staff and shield. She does know she's going up against a shadow monster right?"

"Fair"

(if you're confused about how they know tokoyami's weakness, it's because they hack UA on a regular bases. If they were able to get their address, their able to get their quirks and then Sora can analyze them)

Safe to say the fight was over very quickly.

I honestly felt kinda bad for her. She looked really down. I would've gone to help her but that would be weird for a random dirty teenage girl in a sick mask and hoodie to run down and help a teenager from her loss in a simple sports game so I used all my will power and stayed seated.

The games went on and the arena kept getting blasted. There were so many intermissions that I was getting annoyed. Even Nowane was making it worse by shoving her tech stuff at me while we were at a secluded table in a cafeteria.

"Come on you should at least learn how to hack a camera, it would help on your stealth missions," She cries.

"That's what I got you for!" I replied.