Chapter 8: Worries

Sora's POV

You know, I really don't understand why Nowane put on her vigilante outfit when she knew that she wasn't going out. She just put it on and pulled out her computer, handing me a small ear device and told me to put it in.

Reluctantly, I did as she asked and then questioned her what it was for.

"Well, since I'm not going out tonight I want to be able to talk to you. Ive been working on these for a while, I've been planning on using them for us to communicate from far away."

"Smart"

"You know I am," Nowane replied with a smirk as she climbed in bed with her computer and started working on hacking into a villain's base computer.

"Who ya tailin?" I asked curiously as I grabbed a few shurikens and tucked them into the hidden pockets of my outfit.

"The guy who attacked the USJ. 'The league of villains' I think they called themselves. They might try something again."

"Well good luck with that. Just make sure to be careful," I warned as I slipped on my mask, pulled up my hood and climbed out the window.

"You too Sky," she replied.

I didn't see the look of worry cross her face as her brows knit together and she smiled softly.

Nowane was always worried about me.

Ever since that day.

Izuku's POV

We all sat in shock as we watched Aizawa-sensei walk slowly in the room like an old man.

He walked over to the podium and began to take attendance when my classmates asked why he was at school.

"My well being is irrelevant, what's more important is that your fight isn't over yet," He replied to their concerns and proceeded to finish roll-call.

"The UA Sports Festival is in a few weeks and I expect all of you to be training extra hard. No slacking off," He told us with his usual monotone voice. Although, even if he was keeping his voice steady and calm, I could tell something was bothering him.

Then home room was dismissed and we started the day. All throughout Cementos-sensei's class I let my mind wander and I ended up thinking about the vigilantes.

The one that was left, her eyes had stared at me, like she knew me.

Why was she there?

The police did a search of our apartment and didn't find anything missing or moved, and they didn't find any bugs or cameras that they might have placed. It was so strange. What was their motive?

I brushed off the thought as the bell for lunch rang, and proceeded to go on with my day. Everything will be fine.

No ones POV

Standing atop the roofs of high buildings somewhat makes Sora feel comfortable. How ironic. They have good views and even though the air is chilly, she loves it.

She just spent the last hour and a half cleaning the streets and now it was 7:30. The sun had set and there was a warm May breeze blowing through the air.

Sora was a bit tired after a bit so she decided to scale a building and just enjoy the view for a minute before heading back into the frayed alleyways.