Chapter 13: A talk

My school got shut down... well shit. I asked my Math teacher if the school was going to be shut down and she said "not yet" then literally the next day the school got shut down. don't always trust what ur teachers say
Anyway here's a chapter

Nezu's POV

I was heading back to my office after the festival. It all went over nicely, the show was amazing. Aizawa sure did have an amazing class.

Bakugou-kun seemed like the prideful type and Todoroki-kun looked like he might need some help with his father. Midoriya-kun looked reckless but also caring and helpful. I had heard everything he was screaming to the heterochromic boy during their fight and I was very surprised and also filled with pride that one of my students was so worried about his friend to the point he would break himself to prove a point. I still wasn't exactly sure how I should feel about the last part though.

I opened the door to my office and immediately my nose was filled with an unfamiliar scent.

Someone was in here.

Nothing in the room looked amiss but my nose told a different story. Someone had been in here and it wasn't that long ago.

I made my way to my desk, on high alert, and looked around my desk top.

I blinked in confusion as I saw another pale blue flash drive in my computer. The other one I had put away in a drawer for future use so why was there one here? And why was it already in my computer?

I sat down on my chair and turned it on. Immediately the screen opened up to the new file and I was confused.

It had the same stuff as the last file but this one was more of a letter to the fluffy haired principal.

Dear Nezu,

Heh, here I am writing to you again, huh. I decided to test my luck and sneak in after all. You have a very nice security system set up, it took me a while to figure it out so you know you're doing something right. Don't feel bad, I can get anywhere, any time, without leaving a trace. The only reason I hadn't broken in sooner was because I knew you would be here with that quirk of yours and also that nose as well. I can assure you with absolute confidence that no villains would be able to break in. I had Droplet update your system even more and upgrade the security to go the extra mile.

She complained but she still did it anyway. Now any outside force can't get into your server or campus without permission directly from you. Save for the students, staff, and me of course.

Had the chance to read the police files. You still don't know my gender yet? And here I thought people would've guessed it by now. I thought at least you would know. Whatever, I don't really care what gender you think I am. I could be whatever you heroes want me to be.

Anyway, here's more on LoV. They seem to be planning something. Droplet and I are close but we decided to do this case alone and give info later if that ok with you. But still, here's something.

Droplet doesn't know I'm putting this in, I'm adding this last minute.

Can we talk?

All this 'hero and law breaker' stuff aside. Just talk.
I just want to have conversation with you without worrying about me being Kuro and some shit like that.

Can we meet at xxx xxxxx xx? It's a building in the far edge of Masutafu. It's a bit far of from UA but it shouldn't be much of a problem. If your free then maybe tonight? 1:30 am? I won't be armed but I will be wearing a mask.

If you can't meet or if you don't want to then I completely understand. Just know that if you bring backup then I'll disappear. You won't hear from me again, and I'll avoid contact with UA entirely.