Chapter 4: Meeting the Future Hero

3rd POV

"Quit it," Sora said irritably as she saw Nowane smugly looking at her as Sora tried to get her short hair out of her face. The wind was strong that day.

"Maybe you should just cut it all off like me?" Nowane said smugly, putting a hand up to show off her white pixie cut hair.

"Like your head? I'll cut that off if you want," Sora exclaimed then calmed her voice and looked at the building in front of them, "So this is it? It doesn't look abandoned." The building still had all it's windows in tact and the only indication that it was abandoned was that all the lights were out. The place hasn't even been looted yet.

"yup, abandoned just recently so everything isn't broken yet"

"Looks boring"

"Since when do you ever complain about boring?" Nowane asked looking back at her. The girls had just gotten out of an old white truck they had rented for the day with a fake ID.

Nowane was holding a small cardboard box with smaller items from their old desktop. Just as they were about to step up the old stairs when a boy came running down the sidewalk and they had to 'act cool'. He appeared to be in a hurry as he bumped into Sora and almost stumbled.

"Excuse me!" he yelled as he tried to get past them.

"Whoa whoa kid, why are you in such a rush?" Nowane asked with concern, shifting the box so she could hold an arm out in front of him, stopping the boy from falling again.

The said boy looked up at Nowane. Though the boy looked to be their age, Nowane was much taller for her age. "U-Uh High S-School exams," he stammered looking down at the ground. His forest green hair falling over his emerald eyes. He was wearing a black Junior High uniform and a yellow backpack. He looked really tired, like he had been awake since before dawn. But his eye bags were basically eyeshadow compared to theirs.

"You look tired kid," Sora intervened even though she now knew he was the same age as her. She rose an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah, I woke up pretty early," The boy said quietly, raising his head to look at her.

The boy took everything in about her, from her hair to her clothes to the scar on her right cheek. It was really unnerving for her.

While he did that Sora took in everything about him.
he seems weak but that doesn't always mean he could be, he could be stronger than he looks, Sora thought as she held out a hand, uncomfortably, Its probably best to not get on anyone's bad side who lives here, this place IS next to a hero school after all.

"My names Sky," Sora said, using her nickname. She gave him a friendly smile. She really didn't like human contact from people she didn't know but her gut told her she should befriend this kid.

Nowane got the hint and stuck her hand out and used her nickname, "Roy."

The boy shook each of their hands smiling, and replied, "Midoriya Izuku"

"So what school are you examining for? you goin' to UA?" Nowane asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Midoriya said uncomfortably.

"Well it's the only school near here and you're heading in that direction," Nowane replied.

"O-oh."

"Well speaking of UA, their exams are about to start," Sora said with a straight face in a monotone voice.

"Oh crap!" Midoriya shouted as he looked down at his watch. He then started off in the direction of the school, "Nice meeting you!" He shouted back at them.

The girls waved goodbye to him then, "Do you think he'll be a problem later? I'm sure I'm not the only one who could sense some kind of power in him," Sora asked with concern.

"I don't know," Nowane said still looking off in the direction he went then looking down at her, "he might. Now grab a box! I'm not going to be doing all the lifting alone, we still have to go back and get the rest too!" She replied and Sora quickly grabbed a box. They already had the fight earlier about whether this was a good idea and she knew that if she went on any further they might both have shurikens in their arms.

Sora still had a feeling that Midoriya might be trouble later, not for her, but that he would attract it.

Sora tried not to think about it though, and she and Nowane finally went inside to find a vacant room.

But they were both still grateful they got to meet a future hero, and were ready to see what he would become.

Hey!
Its me again!
I told you that you would get some Deku. there will be more of him later too! You shall have all of class 1-a... except Mineta. He can go die.
Anyway I hope you like this, it's not as good but I liked writing it so back off!
lol.
Bye!
~Care-chan

(858 words)