Short Special

No one's POV

Kuro crept in through an open window from the fire escape. The lights in the apartment were off and not a sound was made. Her boots had been placed outside, she didn't have silencers on them yet, but was planning on calling in a favor from her support gear supplier.

She didn't really have a reason as to why she was sneaking into this guys's apartment, other than the fact that she wanted to see how close he was to her and Nowane, and to do that she would need to see the files that he kept at home.

A cat immediately came up to her, hissing and bearing its teeth to scare away the intruder in its home. Kuro kneeled down and pulled the mask off her face and put her hand up to the cats nose to sniff.

She made her movements slow as to not spook the feline. The cat sniffed her hand before rubbing its head against her hand and licking it as an apology for hissing. She pet the cat to let it know it was okay.

Kuro put a hand to her mouth and made a shushing noise to the cat and it walked away and she pulled her mask back up. Two more cats came up to her, not hissing, but curious. They deemed her presence okay and went on with their cat business while she searched the apartment.

Sneaking through the rooms to find the office, she quietly opened the door walked into a certain room. When she did, she almost died of suppressed silent laughter.

It was there she saw Shota Aizawa, or better known as Eraserhead, laying in bed with a certain obnoxious blonde that had his hair laying over the raven haired hero's face wearing sweat pants and a white tee.

The blonde, which she identified as Present Mic, or Hizashi Yamada, wore pajamas and was spread out like a star fish with his hand covering the others cheek and legs all over the place while Aizawa laid like a normal person.

Despite having hair and a hand over his face, Aizawa smiled softly in his sleep.

Kuro was trying to stay silent while suppressing the urge to burst out laughing. She wasn't making much noise other than her attempts of breathing normally. She clasped a hand over her mouth as tears pricked the sides of her eyes.

She clumsily pulled out her phone and took photos of them. She couldn't pass up the opportunity to show this to Nowane.

Her white haired partner would be euphoric that the two heroes that they actually liked were together. Not to mention that the two shipped the heroes hard.

Finally, after many photos and background changes to her phone, she searched the room for the information she was looking for.

After changing things up a bit to throw them off, she climbed back through the window and onto the fire escape and slipped her boots back on. After reaching the roof and free running for a bit she stopped to take a breather and turned around to face the direction she came from.

And proceeded to die of laughter, clutching at her stomach to stop her sides from hurting so much.

This is why Kuro was always right.

Hey guys!
I just wanted to show you guys a little short because of how much love I'm getting from you guys!
So this is what Nowane meant when she said Sora was right.
Did I make a good short?
Did you like it?
Well Ima go work on the next chapter.
Thanks for reading!
Bye!
~Care-chan

(610 words)