Chapter 6: Heros and Villians target

(Back at UA)

Shota's POV

"I know I'm close, I can feel it!"

I sat in a black chair in a large room at a long table that curved to a square without one side. I was looking down at my arms in anger, I still hadn't caught that vigilante yet. Its been a little over a month and by now I had a full description of his outfit and fighting style, along with the types of fighting styles he used.

I looked up to see the other pros at the table shooting me a worried glance along with Tsukauchi who was standing at the front of the table. I directed my eyes at Nezu and he still had that shit eating grin, "I know, Aizawa," he said comfortingly, "But there seems to be parts that you haven't noticed yet".

"What exactly do you mean?" Kayama asked, glancing back at the small principal.

"Tsukauchi, can you pull up the files?" He asked as I looked at him, then to the detective with a questioning look.

The detective in the over coat then walked to a computer right next to Nezu and popped in a thumb drive.

The computer was hooked up to a big television on the wall and as he opened the file, it appeared on the screen.

A blurry photo of a young unidentifiable person jumping across rooftops appeared on the screen along with another blurry photo of a girl with a katana fighting a villain that had been caught a week ago.

"These are the vigilantes in Masutafu. One of them, the one on the right with the katana has been reported to go as 'Droplet'. We still don't know the name of the one on the left with the black cloak, but we do know one thing," Nezu said as he stood up and got onto the table.

Everyone  looked back at the principal questioningly.

"They work together," He said. Still having that shit eating grin.

I gapped at him as he said that. I had been chasing both of them for a while but mainly the unnamed one and my side still hadn't completely been healed. The one on the right called 'Droplet' fought viciously as well, it's unknown if she has killed people before but I figured that if they were partners, I'd doubt it.

But also knowing that they work together meant that they're more a pain in the ass than my classroom.

They both had great form in their fighting but they were also unpredictable. They fought with weapons as well as hand to hand and used their quirks when they needed them. Ive only heard rumors of 'Droplet' saying that she was a complete beast when she fought.

If this unknown one was her partner, I believed it.

"They both work in the same city and have close fighting styles," Nezu explained as he noticed the confusion on my colleagues, "They fight like they train each other to get better. Both of them seem to be very analytic and analyze their situations carefully. I can say that with confidence given what Droplet's partner did to you a month ago, Eraserhead. They seemed to have been getting sick of you chasing them, given what you have told me about the incident. They must have thought that was the only way to lose you, blind you and slow you down. I would say that's smart thinking."

"Problem child"

"That reminds me," Nezu continued talking, "I believe that both are at least the ages 13-16."

"What makes you say that! Why so young!" Kayama yelled, confused.

"Civilian reports on appearance, stature, and voice," I said. I had already come to same conclusion with Nezu when we talked it over.

Kayama sunk back in her chair when she heard that. Pondering at what was said then seemed to understand.

"What will happen after we catch them," Kan asked looking down. "I mean, they are children."