Chapter 10: A few words to say (part I)

No Ones POV

Nezu, Aizawa, and Yamada stared at the small blue object in his paws.

The object was slim and a light blue color with sharpie on the side, addressing the object to him.

He became worried when Yamada had stormed into his office after being allowed in, having a concerned but anticipated look on his face as he handed him the object.

The moment he saw the writing on the drive he understood.

This was from the nameless vigilante.

He called Aizawa into the room because the underground hero was part of the investigation to catch the two teens.

After much contemplation, he stuck the thumb drive into his computer and opened the file that popped up.

Nezu frowned when he saw a 6 letter password bar. Then he quickly noticed the hint suggestion on the side and clicked it. It was in English.

"jeaowb"

What?

He read what the hint said again.

"jeaowb"

Nezu was very confused to say the least. Even with his quirk, High Specs, he had no idea what this meant.

Nezu then realized he could scroll down on the hint. He did so and read what came next.

"My reasons for being a vigilante may be complicated but not unjust."

Nezu leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed in thought.

So the vigilante wanted him to crack some sort of code. But why? Wasn't this also giving the enemy a lead on how to capture you?

What was on this drive that was so important that it needed a code and had to be addressed to him?

He decided to answer the code first and ask questions on why later. The single word that was put in as a clue seemed to be the key along with the phrase. The clues were written in English. So Nezu knew that was something that had to do with it.

The note written on the drive itself that addressed it to Nezu was written in Japanese so he knew they knew the language.

Aizawa leaned over his shoulder and read the clue.

"What's that suppose to mean? That isn't even a word," he said tiredly. Aizawa was really fed up with these kids antics.

"Well it must mean something if it's written in English," Nezu replied looking over at the bandaged underground hero.

"Maybe it's an anagram?" Yamada suggested.

"No its not, it has to many vowels," Aizawa grumbled.

Without replying, Nezu began counting the letters in the English alphabet out of habit.

A metaphorical light bulb went off in his head as he pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down the strange word along with the phrase next to it, Aizawa and Yamada watched him work.

Nezu counted the letters again and put their corresponding numbers above each letter of the made up word.

He understood now.

Nezu turned to the phrase and began to count the letters in the phrase and made a dash after the 26th letter to mark the stopping point and began to bold the letters in the phrase that were important to make the word.

It was actually working, the letters were making a word.

After about half a minute, Nezu had a word written down on the page.