Chapter 22: A Drive Out of Town

No ones POV

"Hey Sky, come look at this," Nowane called the other girl over, "Look at what our favorite hero school is planning now"

Sora sat down next to Nowane and peeked over her shoulder at the computer.

"A training camp?"

"Yeah, the only thing that I'm worried about is the fact it's so far away from the city. Also that a certain someone seems really good at attracting trouble," Nowane said.

Sora knew what she meant, Midoriya did seem to possess a bad habit of attracting trouble.

"Maybe we should go and just make sure the trip goes smoothly for them," Nowane suggested.

"No, I'll go. I need you to stay here and keep things in Masutafu smooth. We can't both go. I need you here so I can update you if something does go wrong, then you'd be able to put in the files for future use," Sora said, "plus, I'll feel better if I know you're safe"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm going to have to go on another supply run in a day or two, we're running out of food again."

Nowane looked at Sora and accepted she wouldn't be able to change her friends mind. She just hoped that nothing bad did happen.

(Time skip)

Sora walked through the mall in a dirty red hoodie and black jeggings with her backpack strapped to her back.

She only had about 3,000 ¥ (about $27) to spend on food. This was the first supply run they had to go on in a month or two since they had been rationing their food for a while.

Sora had been walking for a while and had gotten some food that would last them a while. She was sitting down and taking a break with a bottle of water when something caught her eye.

There was a familiar mop of green hair standing alone in the crowd.

Sora got up and was about to move away before he recognized her when he saw a man in a black hoodie with pale blue hair.

Pale blue hair that she remembered from so my infiltrations.

Shigaraki

The man was making his way towards the unsuspecting greenette and placed an arm over his shoulder. Sora shot up from her seat and towards the two who were taking a seat in front of the crowd.

Midoriya looked terrified and kept his gaze trained on the ground as to not panic. Shigaraki on the the other hand had one hand on Midoriya's neck and a sadistic smile across his face.

It looked like he had just figured out the answer to ongoing conflict that had plagued his mind.

Sora reached the two males and put on a cheerful act.

"Hey Midoriya, how are you! Haven't seen you in a while man, what's up?"

Shigaraki and Midoriya slightly jumped at the sudden surprise of her presence and Shigaraki let go of the boy.

Sora quickly grabbed Midoriya's wrist and pulled him towards her and put her arm in front of him protectively. She didn't take her eyes off Shigaraki for a second.

"I didn't know you were here with friends. I'll take that as my cue to leave then," Shigaraki got up and started to walk away, "Just know that the next time we meet I might have already decided to kill you"

Sora growled as he walked away, then she turned towards Midoriya.

"Sorry I grabbed you, you just looked like you needed help there"