Chapter 27: Weapons

No one's POV

Dabi threw the explosive blonde to the ground and took the marble from his pocket and threw it to the floor as well.

"Compress," Dabi said.

"On it," The magician said as he snapped his finger and the marble turned into Kuro.

Kuro looked around, confused. But then quickly understood as she stood up and shielded Bakugo. There weren't many in the bar. Just Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and the ones who made it back from the attack on the camp. It wasn't bustling with villains.

"It seems you caught a little bonus," Shigaraki said.

Kuro growled as Bakugo stood back up and tried to attack them.

Kuro grabbed his wrist and made a beeline for the door behind them. She was right there. She was so close. But Dabi, quick as lightning, grabbed an empty beer bottle from the counter.

"Kurogiri!" Dabi alerted the man of mist.

Kurogiri understood and opened a warp gate for Dabi's hand just as he swung his arm with the bottle. The bottle went through the portal and hit the vigilante on the side of the head.

She stood there for half a second, the room began to spin and dark spots hit her vision, before her grip on Bakugo went lax as she dropped to the floor with an unpleasant thud. Bakugou stared down at her in shock.

"What the fuck did you bastards do?!" He said as he looked down at her, "You assholes! Let us go!" He shouted.

Dabi took another swing of the bottle, taking advantage of his distracted state, and hit Bakugo in the back of the head. It wasn't as strong as a hit but he fell so it was enough for him.

"What do we do with Kuro?" Dabi said as he put the bottle down.

"Dabi, take them into the back. Remove all their weapons, we can't have Kuro get away again," Shigaraki said sourly.

The fire user sighed in exasperation and he went over and picked the vigilante up by the waist and dragged her away, her hood falling in the process.

Dabi walked behind the counter and through the purple curtain and down a long hallway.

He went to the end of the hallway before stopping before a thick wooden door. Dabi opened the door and light flooded into the room. It was cold and had no flooring, straight concrete. The walls were barren as well and the ceiling showed the rafters.

It was basically an empty room except for the far end of the room near the floor.

Dabi walked over and pulled out some quirk disabling handcuffs and slapped them on Kuro's wrists behind her back. The cuffs' key hole was small and very close the the wrist. There was a chain linked to the wall and a collar at the end of the chain that he put around her neck.

He finally took of her mask and got a good look at her face. With her hood down and mask off, her face was exposed.

A girl of fifteen with a scar on her right cheek.

Dabi was shocked at this. Now this was going to be very uncomfortable. He had to remove all her weapons which he had no doubt was a lot.

The girl was beginning to stir awake. The moment her eyes snapped open she lashed forward and the chain went taut and her head was jerked back as she yellped. Dabi jumped back in surprise. How was she awake so soon? There was a trail of blood on the side of her head, how was she awake?

Dabi composed himself and put on a bored expression.

"Hey," he said tiredly.

Kuro stared at him with nothing but pure silent fury.