Pregnancy Prank

I walk around the apartment setting up cameras in the living room, bedroom, and kitchen for the prank I'll be pulling on Ruel today. Once I set it all up, I go to our bedroom and hit record to film my intro before he gets back from the studio.

"Hello whores, today I decided to do the pregnancy prank on Ruel, since y'all always seem to want him in videos. Like ew gross" I laugh knowing just how much my fans love him and our relationship. I then proceed to show them where I tried to "hide" the pregnancy tests in the garbage can of our bathroom under some toilet paper, and then all the other little things I did to hopefully raise suspicion, especially since he's been so busy lately that we haven't had enough time together for him to think these changes are happening overnight.

I walk into the living room and kitchen to make sure the cameras have started recording since I know he'll be home shortly, especially since it's nearing 7:30 pm right now. Just as I'm about to get up and grab a water bottle I hear keys jingling outside the door of our apartment.

"Ohhh shit y'all it's show time, get your popcorn and tissues because I'm about to emotionally traumatize this kid" I whisper shout laughing towards the camera hidden near the tv.

"Hey baby, I'm home" I hear him call out from our little entryway. I hear him put his keys and wallet on the counter of the kitchen before I hear his soft footsteps into the living room where I'm laying across the couch trying to look like I'm aimlessly going through some social media posts.

He starts to walk over to me to give me a kiss like he always does when he gets home, but I get up and go to the bathroom, jogging right past him as he watches me with a confused look.

"Sorry baby I have to pee really bad" I shout out from down the hall, trying my hardest to not laugh at him. Once I finish my fake bathroom break, I walk back to the couch and lay down, watching him stand there still confused on what just happened, he seems to get over it and walks over to me.

"I missed you today" he mumbles as he lays on top of me on the couch, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing his face against my chest. I then proceed to fake wince and move his face off my chest.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks while pushing up slightly to analyze my body for any injuries, but not being able to get a clear look since I'm wearing one of his hoodies covering my body all the way to the tops of my thighs.

"I'm just a little sore up there, that's all. Don't worry about it bubs" I smile giving him a quick kiss. He seems to ponder over what I said before getting a confused look on his face.

"Why're you sore? Your period isn't for another like 2-3ish weeks and I definitely didn't do anything to make them sore enough like that last night." He replies with a slight smirk about his little comment at the end.

"First of all, what? How would you know when my period is, and please like you even did anything at all last night" I tease him and then laugh when he fully sits up and pulls me onto his lap with an offended look on his face.

"I have an app that tracks your period, we've been together for like 3 years now, of course I'm going to keep track of something that turns you into a hormonal demon. Also uhm I'm pretty sure you weren't saying that last night" he adds with a sassy eye roll towards me, I just giggle and get up to go to the kitchen to start the next part of the prank.

"Babyyy come back I need cuddles today" he whines walking into the kitchen, "what the fuck? That's a lot of food bubs" Ruel says watching me load a plate full of various snacks we have in the house. Having known each other so well, he knows that I never usually eat like this, nor do I eat such strange combinations of snacks.

"I'm hungry Ruel, like what do you just want me to starve" I snap at him, trying my hardest to not laugh at his taken aback face from my sudden mood change.