Not Ready Pt. 2 *

Today we're in Paris, since Ruel has a show here in a couple days, but for now we have the next 3 days to sight see and spend our time the way choose. Nate scheduled everything to make sure Ruel has a small break, since he's been under stress from the nonstop traveling and performing. We know he's happy and loves what he does, but he still needs to let himself rest and take time for himself.

"BABY LOOK" He shouts, causing me to whip my head in his direction, startled by his yell. I instantly roll my eyes as I look at him, seeing him pointing at a bag of gourmet Cheetos. He stares at me with a pleading look in his eyes, practically one second away from dropping on his knees to beg for them. I let out a sigh before making my way into the shop, knowing he won't quit the dramatics until he gets them.

"Have I ever told you just how much I love you? Because I really fucking love you" he whispers in my ear, leaving a small kiss where his lips just so happened to brush. I blush and lean over to give him a small peck, not wanting to kiss him too much and get Cheeto dust on my lips. He instantly pulls my into a hug, with his arms wrapped around me, but making sure to not crush the Cheetos and not get his orange fingers all over me.

"I love you too bubs" I mumble back to him, my voice coming out muffled from the way my face is shoved into his chest.

He finishes his snack and finds a restroom to wash his hands in, claiming that he needs them clean or I won't let him touch me. I laugh as he makes his way into the restroom, knowing he was right about me not wanting to let him touch me with his gross orange fingers. He makes his way back out and immediately intertwines our fingers, bringing the back of my hand up to press a light kiss.

We make our way back to the hotel, since it's nearing dinner time, and neither of us feel like walking around much longer since we've been out since 9 this morning. We walk in a peaceful silence, watching the hustle and bustle of the city, staring in awe at the beauty of it and it's people. We start to get closer to the hotel when he stops and stares at something, I turn my head to see what he's looking at, only to be left with a light blush at what it is.

"Ruel fucking stop" I hiss out, hoping people don't notice the direction our eyes are pointing at. He snaps his head back to me with a blush coating his cheeks, running a hand through his hair before ultimately letting it rub the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Sorry, but can you blame me? You'd look really good in that though" he says, whispering the last bit to me so that those around us can't hear. His eyes still trained on the lingerie set in the stores window that we just so happened to be passing by.

"Shhh someone might hear you!" I say with my face turning red at his blunt statement, watching him smirk at me because I gave the exact reaction he wanted. He tugs my hand towards the shop with a teasing look on his face, causing me to glare and pull his body back to mine. He lets out a laugh before giving me a kiss on the side of my head, slowly tugging me back to the hotel.

I follow after him, our hands still entwined, and a red blush covering my face. It's not that I wouldn't want to wear something like that for him, it's more of that's something you'd wear when you're going to actually sleep together. We haven't gone all the way yet, definitely tried more things and learned about each other's bodies, but I just still haven't been ready for the full experience yet.

We make it to our hotel room in silence, him just looking around and watching all the people, whereas I'm thinking about whether or not I'm truly ready. As I watch him open the door and look at me with a small boyish grin, I realize that I'm actually ready to truly give myself to the boy I love. We make it into the room and he immediately goes to the suitcases and pulls out a hoodie for me and a pair of sweats for him. We both change right there, with me noticing the way his eyes sweep over my body, causing me to get a slightly excited but nervous feeling.