Tour Bus Cuddles

It's around 6:00 am when I wake up to an alarm going off and the groggy groan of my boyfriend next to me. I feel Ruel remove an arm from around me to turn off the alarm and slowly bring himself to an upright position. I let out a whine as he fully moves away from my body, before I roll over and lay myself completely across his lap, wrapping my arms around his leg.

"Baby I need you to let me go" he whispers while he rubs my back in soft slow circles. I shake my head no against his leg, hearing him sigh before he puts his hands under my arms and lifts me up to sit on his lap.

"This was supposed to be a just me and you day, you promised." I mumbled into his bare neck, feeling the goosebumps rise on his skin, especially since he wasn't wearing a shirt right now.

"I know, I'm sorry but I'll make it up to you when I get back, okay?" He says while giving the side of my head a kiss. Ruel stands up with me still holding onto him, and turns to lay me back down on the bed.

I tighten my grip on him when he tries to get my arms from around his neck and my legs off his waist. He lets out a sigh before standing straight up with me on him and walking over to the mini closet he has. He opens it, gets his clothes out that he needs for today, and then sets them down on the bed before turning back and pressing my body against the closed closet doors.

"Are you going to be good and finally let go of me?" He mutters while pressing kisses all over my face and neck, causing me to let out a light laugh at the sensation. I push his face away while giving him a small grin, causing a matching one to also light up his face.

"Promise you'll come back soon?" I mumble giving him a sad smile while he puts me back on the bed. He gives me a small nod before leaning down to press his lips on mine, slowly moving them and leaving me breathless.

I lay back on the bed and watch as he slips his shoes on before coming and giving me one last little kiss, before slipping out the door of our room on the tour bus. I roll over and bury my face into his pillow, deciding to just go back to sleep since it's still pretty early.

It's about 11:30 am when I wake up, just to see that Ruel is still away practicing, leaving me with nothing to do. I pull on one of his hoodies over his shirt that I wore to bed, not bothering with pants since no one was on the bus anyways, and then heading to the mini fridge to see what snacks we have. I eat a bagel with strawberry cream cheese, before I sneak into the secret stash of Cheetos that Ruel has.

It hits 12:30 when I decide to have a nice shower, since I'll actually have the time to relax in there, rather than the usual rush from other people needing to use the bathroom. I go in the bathroom with a fresh set of undergarments and another one of Ruels hoodies, before stripping and stepping into the warm shower.

I'm in the shower and just rinsing my body with the warm water, when I hear the bathroom door open. Before I can even panic that someone is coming in, I see my tired but handsome boyfriend make his way into the small area. He strips off his clothes before opening the shower door and joining me.

"Want me to wash your hair bubs?" I mumble while caressing his cheekbone, noticing just how tired he looks. He silently nods and passes me the soap, letting me massage and shampoo his hair for him. We finish showering and drying off, before making our way back into the bedroom.

He lets me lay down first, before climbing on top of me. He snuggles his head into my chest, wraps his arms around my waist, and then completely entwines our legs together, giving me the signal that he must be pretty exhausted. Ruel is usually touchy and cuddly with me, but when he gets really tired and grumpy he takes it to a different level, needing skin to skin contact of some sort.

"What's wrong baby?" I mumble, playing with his hair while I listen to the slow breathing coming from him. He tightens his hold on me, before turning his head so that it still rests against me, but he can make eye contact with me now.

"Nothing love, just tired and stressed. Nate has been on my ass for no reason lately, like this is my fucking tour yet everyone treats me like I don't know anything." He mumbles with a pissed look on his face. I nod to let him know I'm listening to him before I lift a hand and use my thumb to relax the muscles between his eyebrows since he's furrowing them.

"Let yourself cool off before bringing it up tomorrow maybe? I think you're just really tired and a little sleep deprived, so it's making you a little more irritable than usual" I tell him, watching him nod his head before seeing him smirk and give me a mischievous look.

"I wonder why I'm more sleep deprived than usual huh? Maybe it has to do with a certain someone finally joining me on tour the past week" he says with a chuckle, causing me to roll my eyes and lightly smack the back of his head.

"First of all, stop it you little whore. Second of all, you act like you haven't seen me all tour. Nate literally flew me out to 9/13 shows before I was able to officially stay with you" I tell him with a roll of my eyes. He smirks and just rolls onto his back, pulling me with him so that I'm sitting on his abdomen, with his hands resting on my hips.

"You're walking around in my hoodie and underwear, what do you expect from me?" He questions with a smirk, while sliding one of his hands up the bottom of the hoodie to rest directly on my hip. I roll my eyes and lean forward so that my head is resting in the crook of his neck.

"You're like 5, calm down with the hormones bud" I mumble, pressing a light kiss to his neck. He lets out a laugh, before shifting me further up his body, making my face only a few centimeters above his.

"Yeah, 6'5" He says causing me to snort and lightly shove his face away from mine. He smiles up at me and moves some of my hair behind my ear, before leaning up and kissing me. I let this go on for a couple minutes, before I feel his hands start to slip down from my back to my ass.

"Excuse me sir, your hands are not allowed lower than my waist" I sassily say, sitting up to move his hands back up, knowing exactly what he was trying to do. He lets out a groan before pulling me back down to lay on him.

"You weren't complaining last night, or I don't know all the other fucking nights" he mumbles with a grin on his face, causing me to pinch his side where my hand was resting. I feel his body jolt from the little pinch before he pinches me back, causing me to let out a shriek.

"I don't deserve this disrespect" I snap at him, causing us to both burst out laughing, before just laying there in a peaceful silence.

"I love you. Like I really fucking love you and can't even put it into words how much you mean to me. You're my whole world babygirl" he whispers, pressing a light kiss to the side of my head. Upon hearing those words, I wrap myself around him even tighter.

"I love you too, always have and always will. You're my soulmate bubs" I whisper back giving him a little kiss on the jaw. He turns his head a bit and just looks at me, scanning my face with his beautiful green eyes. I start to blush from the intensity of his gaze, before turning my head to cover my face.

"Nope, that's what we're not gonna do. No hiding that pretty little face of yours baby" He says with a laugh, knowing how easily I get flustered with him. He turns my head back to look at him, before smiling and giving my nose a little peck.

Ruel then rolls us over so that he's resting on top of me, with his face against my neck. I let out a laugh as I feel him start to kiss all over my neck, before slowly getting sidetracked from the feelings going from cute to pleasurable.

"R-ruel stop. You know they'll be on the bus soon" I mumble trying to pry his head from my neck, feeling him smirk as he sucks yet another mark onto it. He moves around from my neck to my collarbones, before slowly sitting up with slightly puffy lips.

"Fine, I'm done now." He says with a smirk, looking at all the marks I know he left. I just let out a sigh before I push him onto his back and lay on top of him, with my legs on either side of his body.

I feel my self start to drift off to sleep, with him using one hand to play with my hair, and the other rubbing my lower back in small soft circles. I press a light kiss to his chest, before snuggling in closer to him. Ruel moves one of his hands to just rest comfortably on my ass with the other one now holding his phone as he scrolls aimlessly through Instagram, and I fall into a peaceful slumber in the arms of my favorite boy.

I guess you could say I have the best boyfriend in the world, even if he is a horny little shit.