Late Night Swim

Warning: Nudity and Weed

I grab the joint from his hand, taking a hit, before coughing the harsh smoke out, ignoring the laughing that erupts around me. I look up and glare at the laughing boy in front of me, glaring as he mocks me, before passing the joint off next to me.

"Ruel make him stop, it's not my fault that I coughed" I whine, looking to my right, watching as Ruel raises an eyebrow at me while taking a drag. I roll my eyes ready to complain before my head is tilted up, Ruels lips pressing against mine as he eases them open, smoke filling my mouth before I breath it in. He pulls away from me with a smirk, slowly licking his lips as he takes another hit, blowing it straight in my face with a grin. "You're so annoying" I mumble, my eyes slightly stinging from the direct hit of smoke.

"I thought Crackerz was the annoying one, he laughed at you when you coughed, I was nice enough to help you" Ruel defends, trying not to laugh as Crackerz erupts again, laying flat on his back as he laughs at my frown. I glare at the both of them before standing up, deciding to give the boys a silent treatment, only to get pulled back down and on to Ruels lap instead. I look up at him through hazy eyes, my brain fuzzy from smoking, and my eyes trained on his pink lips, almost forgetting about the boy sitting in front of us with a disgusted look on his face. "Stop whining or I'll find a way to shut you up later" he mumbles, removing the joint from his lips to press them to mine, eyes trained on the way I easily inhale the smoke.

"Can you guys stop eye fucking in front of me? Also what happened to the whole 'we're just friends' thing?" Crackerz accuses us, having watched the secretive touches and glances all night, finally breaking silence after Ruel presses his lips to mine for the third time that night. I open my mouth to object his theory, only to lean back against Ruel as he points an accusatory finger at me, feeling Ruel silently shake behind me as he laughs. "Don't even test me, friends don't practically make out, spill it already" He pleads, already knowing the rehearsed line Ruel and I say every single time.

"Chill we are just friends, I was just making it easier for her to smoke. I was not about to hear her choke again for the millionth time tonight" Ruel reasons with him, moving his hand to my thigh, ignoring the way Crackerz eyebrows shoot up at the action. Before I can even justify anything, the same excuse I use of 'we've been best friends for so long so it's not weird', Crackerz stands up and pulls his jacket back on. "Oh god don't tell me you're already leaving asshole" Ruel grumbles, smirking as he gets a middle finger in return, Crackerz taking one last hit before passing it back to him with a grin.

"Surprise but some of us actually have plans tonight, so have fun with your whole fake friendship act" Crackerz cackles on his way out, ignoring the shouts of protest he gets in return to his little comment. I lean back against Ruel as the silence settles around us, hearing him inhale before he turns my face towards his on my shoulder, my mouth opening as our lips meet, the dense smoke filling my lungs. He pulls away and smiles as I let the smoke out through my nose, tilting my head and puckering my lips, wanting another kiss from him.

"We really suck at this whole not being obvious thing huh" he laughs, pressing a few consecutive light kisses to my lips, falling even more in love as he looks at my slightly pink face. I laugh at his statement, completely agreeing with him, because honestly we could never be actors with how terrible this performance is going. "We seriously use the same excuses every time, we're the worst baby" he grins, holding me tight against him as he breaths out the smoke, my eyes watching the way it twirls throughout the dark sky around us.

"We might as well just come clean, not like they don't already know. It's been a little over a year now and I'm pretty sure they caught on like two months in" I laugh, my eyes widening as he stands up, still holding me in his arms. I let him carry me for a few minutes through some of the trees and brush surrounding us, before we finally end up at the same spot we always do. His safe place, otherwise known as the little mini beach no one knows about or comes to, a smile rising on my face as I look up at the moon sitting high in the sky. "Now what're we doing here this time Rueloff, since we've already smoked all we had" I ask, my eyes slowly meeting his as the peak of my high finally hits, my brain cloudy with only the thought of him being clear.