After Care

(like I said before, I don't write smut for him. So this is yet again as sexual as I'll get for him since in my opinion this is more than enough lmao.)

Ruel groans into my neck from his place on top of me, his hips softly meeting mine for the last time, my hands completely tangled in his hair. We stay wrapped up for a few minutes, both of us coming down from our highs, before he pulls back and hovers his face above mine. He gives me a soft smile, reaching up to push a few strands of my hair behind my ears, watching me with utter love and adoration in his eyes. He leans down and gives me a few soft kisses, mumbling praises and compliments between each one, before rolling off of me and laying on his back.

We lay there out of breath still, before both of us turn to look at each other, instantly breaking out into laughter at our flushed and bright eyed faces. I raise my hand and poke his cheek, only to end up shrieking and pulling away, laughing at the layer of sweat coating his skin.

"Laugh all you want, this sweat is from being the only person to actually put in work asshole" he sasses, glaring at me even more as I laugh even harder, rolling around in our already tousled sheets. "Stop laughing at me, you're sweaty too" he whines out, throwing his hands up exasperatedly, not being able to do anything but watch the tears come out of my eyes.

"Yo-you think you did all the work? I was the one on top until the last 5 minutes dumbass" I cackle, rolling away from him as he darts his hand out to grab me. He lets out a small scoff, turning away from me, since he's the most dramatic person on earth. "Noooo, I didn't mean it, you're strong and masculine and tough and put in all the work" I tell him as seriously as possible, trying to keep my voice from shaking as I try to not laugh, my eyes watering from holding it in.

"See, thank you for finally recognizing that I- Hey!" He groans out, finally turning back to me, only to be let down as I finally crack. I let him pull me back to him this time, smiling up at him as he leans over me, his necklace dangling over my face. "Are you gonna be nice to me? If not, then you can clean yourself up sweetheart" he smirks, already knowing what the outcome would be, but of course I have to be stubborn.

"Fine. I don't need no man to help me" I haughtily reply, lifting my hand to push his face away from me. I sit up and look over to the bathroom, turning to look back at Ruel, only to see him leaning against our headboard with his stupid smirk still on his face. I flip him off before swinging my legs to the edge of the bed, hesitantly standing up, before fully straightening and giving him a my biggest smile. "See, I don't need you" I laugh out, walking forward only to end up on the floor as my legs wobble from underneath me.

"What was that about not needing any help baby?" Ruel boasts, standing up from the bed to lift me up and throw me back on to it. I let out a groan when I land, my body finally starting to feel sore from our activities. I lay there against the pillows, waiting for him to come back to me from whatever he's doing in the bathroom, only to hear his soft footsteps seconds later. "Open your legs for me sweetheart" he mumbles, paying attention to whats in his hands, as he gets situated on the foot of the bed. I hesitantly open them, trying to mentally prepare for what was about to happen.

"owww" I whine out, wincing as the wet cloth makes contact, only for Ruel to laugh at me and hold me in place, watching me with a grin from his spot between my legs. His hands start to massage my thighs, hoping to at least slightly ease the discomfort I was feeling, knowing I'd be sore for the next few days.

"Huh you sounded a lot different when you did that earlier" he chuckles out, trying his hardest to lightly clean me up, wincing as my hips buck when he hits a particularly sore part. I let out a quiet whine at the feeling, the dull aching pain spreading through my lower half at any sort of contact. "Sorry sweetheart, could've probably been a bit more gentle with you" he tells me, placing a light kiss against my knee, before standing up and throwing the rag into the hamper we have in the corner.

"I'm not going to be able to walk right tomorrow and it's going to be embarrassing because you know Coco and your mom are going to say something about it" I groan out, rolling over so that my face was shoved into the pillow. I let out a yell of protest as he slaps my ass, flipping my head to the side to glare at him, watching as he gives me a small shrug in return. "Aren't boyfriends supposed to be nice?" I mutter, shoving my face back into the pillow so I don't have to look at the smug look on his face.

"While I enjoyed seeing you in this position earlier, I'm going to need you to get your face out of the pillow and stand up" he retorts, completely ignoring my snide remark at him. I let out a grumble of protest, the idea of moving sounding terrible at the moment. I feel his hands latch on to my waist, before I break out of his grasp and roll my body into the middle of our bed. "Are we really going to do this right now? Because trust me, I'll win." he says as he gives me a blank stare, waiting to see if I'll just give in and make his life easier. As if.

"No. My body hurts and you don't even care. Why aren't you nice to me?" I whine, watching as a grin starts to tug at his lips. He grabs my ankle and pulls me back to the edge of the bed, looking down at me with a small eye roll, my eyes not missing the way he sneakily tries to look me over.

"Oh trust me, I was more than nice to you. Especially with that little attitude you had at the fucking family get together earlier" he snorts out, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder, completely ignoring the fact that my body was repulsed by any sort of movement right now. "Stop whining, you'll feel better after we shower, I'll even let you make the water hot just how you like it, even though it's going to practically melt my skin off" he tries to reason, setting me down as he turns the shower on, watching the way I pout up at him.

He smiles at the pout on my lips, thinking about how I had a similar expression earlier, when he finally had me begging. He leans down and gives me a kiss, before lightly pushing me into the shower, coming in right after me and closing the glass door. He pulls me against him and holds the both of us under the water, lightly rubbing the bottom of my back, easing some of the tension in it. I lift my head away from his chest, puckering my lips for another kiss, getting a small laugh out of him before he complies. He lightly holds me against him, entranced with the way our bodies feel pressed against each other, water steadily flowing over the both of us. He pulls back, lightly biting my bottom lip and watching as it snaps back into place, a needy expression taking over my features.

"I thought you were mad at me for making you get up?" he questions, pulling back to look me in the eyes, grinning as I whine from him pulling away from me. "I mean first you were mad that I made you sore, then it was because I made you move, now it's because I won't kiss you. Like you should be happy since I was able to convince everyone to be gone for the night in the first place" he laughs, feeling me grab at his necklace for more affection from him and less talking. He leans down, caging me against the cold tile, his arms on either side of my head as wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm a changed person, now give me more kisses please" I mumble, grabbing at the back of his neck to pull his lips back to mine, only for him to pull back completely. Before I can even complain about the lack of affection, he lifts me up and pins me against the wall, my legs instantly securing themselves around his waist. The water pours down against his back, hotter than he would usually have it, but the last of his worries at the moment, the only thing on his mind being me. I breathlessly watch him from hooded eyes, seeing his darkened lust filled gaze scan my body, before meeting mine with a devilish grin. "What're you doing?" I gasp out, his mouth moving around my collarbones, ghosting over the numerous marks he left from earlier, only for him to shut me up with his hand lightly grabbing on to my throat.

His eyes go back down my body, watching as some water droplets travel down the length of my torso, only to end up where our bodies are pressed together. I buck my hips harder into his, wanting him to avert his attention back to me, desperately craving any attention from him that I could get. His eyes meet mine, before he leans in and let's his lips ghost over mine, smirking as I arch into him, his grip on my neck tightening at the feeling. Feeling needy. Just for him. He leans his head down to my ear, letting his lips ghost over it as my eyes roll back, feeling nothing but euphoria as he makes a breathy promise.

"I'll be gentle. I promise."