M&G

I rush around my room looking for my shoes, considering I'm already 10 mins late to meeting my friend Andrea at the venue. I finally find them and slip them on before sprinting down the stairs and running out of the house, in hopes that maybe I can rush through traffic a bit.

I get in the car and text my friend to let her know I'm finally taking off, before buckling in and putting on my concert playlist. I sing along and drive through traffic, getting more and more anxious about the fact that I'm meeting Ruel today. Some people might think I'm being dramatic, but honestly can you blame me? How am I supposed to talk to him without being completely awestruck, because boys like him just don't exist in the real world. It has nothing to do with him being famous, it's everything about him. He's gorgeous, sweet, funny, talented, and basically everything a person could wish to be. So yeah I'm going to be intimidated when it comes to talking to someone that I truly admire as a person. Also it doesn't help that he's so fucking attractive, I can already tell I'm going to embarrass myself.

I pull up to the venue and park my car, before getting out and looking around for Andrea. I get my phone out to call her and see where she is in line, before I spot her frantically throwing her arms around to gain my attention. I let out a laugh and jog over to where she is, giving her a small hug before looking her over.

"You look so good holy shit" I laugh as I compliment Andrea, watching strike a couple poses to truly show off the outfit.

"Says you, honestly you know that I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever met, like I've told you multiple times that if you ever want to date a girl I'm open to it" Andrea says with a wink before nudging my arm playfully. I laugh and wink back at her, feeling happy to have such a good friend like her. We've been friends since we were kids, truly going through everything together, so we're way past just being comfortable with each other, it's just how our friendship works.

"I'm so nervous Andy, like what if I pass out or like what if I smell bad when I hug him.. oh god what if he just decides he hates me and doesn't want to talk to me" I mumble anxiously as we start to head into the venue, finding our seats. She rolls her eyes before giving me the look that basically says I'm about to get lectured.

"I didn't stay up watching a countdown to get us these front row seats with the vip m&g all for you to look like you're about to have a stroke. Suck it up bitch because you smell great and he's not going to hate you. The only person he hates is the person who stole the acne jumper" she states watching my reaction to see if I'll take her advice and calm down. I nod my head and slouch against the front of the stage, knowing we still have time until the concert starts.

"Honestly who really knows like maybe he'll even like you enough to ask for your number" she whispers wiggling her eyebrows, I roll my eyes. I mean the last guy that's ever going to notice me is Ruel.

"Please Andy, like I doubt Ruel is gonna notice me and actually want anything to do with me. He's famous and has millions of girls fawning after him, I'm just a fan. He's gonna see me, give me a hug, talk to me, and then I'll be thrown to the back of his mind as he meets all his other fans around the world. I'm just a fan." I mumble with a sad smile, coming to terms with the fact that he meets thousands of fans and will never remember me the way I want him to. Andrea glares at me and puts her hands on my shoulders and gives me a light shake.

"Girl if you don't quit with this sad fucking attitude, like don't make me smack some sense into you. You never know, we just gotta wait and see." She says with a determined face, causing me to laugh at her stern attitude about this. I nod my head and give her a hug, thankful to have someone like her as my best friend.

A couple minutes later the lights go out, causing us to scream along with everyone else, because it was finally time for the concert. The drums kick in first, before the bass hits causing the ground to shake. I was filled with so much anticipation that I didn't even notice I was holding my breath. Finally a blue light shines onto the stage as Ruel finally comes out, causing me to freeze in awe. I was staring at the man of my dreams as he runs out on stage and flashes a grin at the crowd. Andy grabs my hand and holds it in a death grip, completely starstruck that we were finally seeing our favorite person in concert. He sings his songs, dancing across all parts of the stage to make sure everyone has a moment during every song where he's with them.