Spill the tea

"Ruel I'm home" I grumble out, trudging my way into the kitchen, hoping a snack will ease my annoyance. I hear him make his way into the kitchen, before I'm pulled into a hug, feeling him pressed against my back. I let out a soft sound of contempt, feeling more at ease in the arms of the boy I love, smiling as he starts to sway our bodies side to side. He pulls back with a small sigh, having noticed the tension in my body, before lightly resting his hands on my shoulders. Before I could even question his actions, he's digging his fingers into my shoulders, massaging the knots that fill them. He whispers sweet nothings to me, fully aware that today wasn't the best for me, before lifting me up to go to the living room.

"Want me to play with your hair? Orrr do you want a shoulder and back massage? The choice is yours baby" he tells me with a smirk on his face, only because he's hoping I'll choose the massage, his gateway to making moves on me. I give him a flat look, rolling my eyes as he throws his head back laughing, before getting pulled down onto his lap. I grab onto his shoulders, having not been ready for his abrupt move, only to be crushed into his chest with a forceful hug. I let out a small laugh before pushing Ruels face out of my neck, giving him a questioning look. He reaches his hands down to my waist, giving me a small squeeze as I sit on his lap, holding me tight against him.

"It looked like my girl needed a little extra love, what happened today?" He softly questions, reaching up to put a few strands of hair behind my ear. I let out a groan while I think about today's events, dropping my head onto his shoulder, only for him to gently move me off of him. Before I can even ask why he pushed me away, he pulls me to lay down on his lap, his fingers instantly tangling in my hair to play with it, giving me his absolute full attention. He knows that whenever I'm stressed out or had a bad day I always go to him for comfort, because he's truly the only person that really understands me. I stare up at him in awe, wondering how I ended up with someone so perfect, watching the way his cheeks got a rosy hue from being flustered that I'm staring at him.

"I love you-" I whisper out, lifting my hand up to press it against his cheek, smiling when he instantly leans into my touch. He mumbles it back, turning his head to press a kiss to my palm, before giving me a look to spill about todays events. I take a deep breath with an eye roll, already getting worked up over today, "you won't even fucking believe what happened today bubs" I groan out. Ruel lifts his eyebrow at me, already intrigued with what had me so unhappy, giving me a light hum to keep going.

"So you know Jane right? I tell you about her all the time, because she literally starts shit all the time" I ask him, listening to him make a noise of approval, agreeing that he knows about Jane and her dramatic nature. He mindlessly twirls my hair around, making noises every now and then as I talk, "Well this bitch, really had the audacity to mess up the paperwork, and then say it was because I gave her the wrong info! Like babe can you fucking believe this, she wants me to lose my shit" I huff out, Ruel makes a light noise, letting me know that he's still listening to me. I get ready to tell him more, but get distracted for a second, watching the way he stares at me, twirling my hair around his fingers.

"Baby spill the tea" he laughs out, having noticed my attention was drawn to him and only him. I blush and give him a sheepish smile, grinning when he leans down to press a light kiss to my lips. He pulls away too soon, causing me to pout up at him making him laugh, knowing I was about to whine about it. "Tell me more about her being a dick, then you'll get more kisses later, I promise." He says, smirking when I frown at having to wait for affection from him. He rolls his eyes at my frown, grabbing my hand to bring it towards his face, before pressing light kisses all over my palm. I let out a laugh at the ticklish feeling he's leaving behind, before diving back into my story.

"So jane does all that and I'm left with no other option but to confront her right" I continue, listening to Ruel agree with me, which he always does since he's my literally my hype man. I take a deep breath and give him a look, the look that basically says 'this is where she really fucked up", watching as he gives me the same look back as he wraps my hair around two of his fingers, because we can read each other like books so he literally knows exactly what I mean with just a single look. "I go up to her, confront her about it, and she's like blah blah why are you so jealous of me? It's not my fault you messed up. And I was like hahah it's not my fault you're about to get smacked Jane" I huff out, watching as Ruel raises both eyebrows at me, knowing I have a bit of trouble when it comes to my temper.

"While I support the bad bitch energy from you, you can't smack her, you'll get fired" he tries to reason with me, making me groan, before the next thing he says instantly shuts me up, leaving me looking at him in complete adoration. "Also like baby she said you're jealous of her, what's there to be jealous of? You're the prettiest girl in the world, fuck janet" he concludes, causing me to laugh at him. Only laughing harder as he gives me a perplexed look, not knowing why I'm laughing. It takes me a few minutes to calm down, the whole time Ruel is running his fingers through my hair, happy that I'm feeling better, and happy that he's the reason I'm feeling better even if he doesn't know what he did. I wipe the tears from my eyes, looking up at Ruel, as he stares down at me with a lovestruck grin.

"Bub her names Jane, you said you knew who I was talking about" I laugh out, watching a look of confusion pass over his face. He purses his lips for a second, before giving me a small shrug with a little smirk. "Rueloff, do you have any clue who Jane is? Did you even listen to my story?" I question him, rolling my eyes as his smirk only grows, giving me the answer I knew was inevitable. Before I could even scold him for not listening to my drama, he leans down and presses his lips to mine, instantly leaving me breathless. He moves us so that I'm laying on the couch, with him resting lightly on top of me, one of his hands drawing patterns on my waist under my shirt. He pulls away, giving me a boyish grin with his lips a little puffy from kissing me, before leaning back down to give me another kiss, completely distracting me from what we were doing beforehand.

"How about we drop this conversation for now.. I think it's time for me to love on my girl, I mean I did promise you I would earlier" he mumbles into my ear, causing a blush to rise on my cheeks, my face only heating up more as he presses a kiss right below my ear. He moves his face back over mine, leaning down to press his lips against mine, officially ending our conversation. Both of us completely indulging in one another, whispered sweet nothings as soft kisses are shared between the two of us.

"God I love you so fucking much" he mumbles against my lips, causing me to pull away with a grin, reaching a hand up to run it through his soft locks. Watching the way he softly watches me, with so much love in his eyes, completely filled with affection for me. I pull him down onto me, knowing exactly how he feels by the look in his eyes, because he truly is my everything.

Let's just say Jane was not brought up again after that, especially since Ruel was too busy smothering me with affection, literally pinning me against the couch. I wouldn't change him for the world though.. okay actually, maybe I'd change his listening habits so that he remembers more, but I mean boys can only handle so much tea at once before they get distracted.