Fantasy

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT (no smut, I don't write smut. But this piece has sexual content and implied things) So this should be fun huh?

I let out out a quiet gasp, my eyes trained on the tv in front of me, showing the places I could only dream of going to, the places where fantasies come true. My eyes stay trained on the screen, the various destinations floating across, my mind drifting to what the future could be like, not even noticing the beautiful boy take a seat next to me on the couch. I'm startled from my day dream as a hand lands on my thigh, my head turning to look at the green eyed boy, watching the thoughtful expression that crosses his face as he observes me.

"What're you thinking about baby?" He questions, eyes flitting to the tv, watching as the man on screen talks about travel destinations and the experiences they offer. His eyes meet mine again, a small smirk tugging at his lips, his brain already forming a plan. "Wanna go to one of those places?" He chuckles out, his eyes taking in the glazed look in mine, watching the way my eyes trail over every inch of the screen, absolutely entranced.

"Of course I do, I mean who doesn't want to go travel these places" I mumble, a frown taking over my lips. Ruel grabs on to my legs, pulling them up on to his lap, using one of his hands to start trailing his fingers up and down the inside of my thigh. I watch his hands in a daze, the feeling of his fingertips brushing against my legs instantly flustering me, my heart picking up in speed as he continues his movements. "Those are places I'll only ever dream of going to though" I barely choke out, trying to ignore the building tension between us, knowing Kate was just in the next room over from us. He lets out a laugh as I finish my sentence, giving me a boyish grin, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"You should know by now that you can go where you wanna go" he muses, hinting at the money he's made with his career, watching the hesitant look that appears in my eyes at his insinuation. I open my mouth to protest his offer, not wanting him to spend that kind of money on me, only for my mouth to be shut as he leans forward and gives me a light kiss. "I can take you there." He confidently states, leaving no room for argument, his plan already with a confirmed destination as my eyes snap and light up at the screen at the mention of Greece.

"Ruel no, don't even think about it. I don't want you spending your money on me like that" I groan out, watching as my words go in one ear, and completely out the other. He gives my thigh a small pat, already invested in whatever plan he's making on his phone, before his eyes dart up to mine with excitement practically dripping out of them. "Baby what did you just do?" I mutter, dragging my hand across my face, knowing that look in his eyes can only mean one thing. The one thing I literally just told him not to do.

"Start packing gorgeous, flight takes off tomorrow night." He smirks out, standing up to go to his room, ready to pull out his suitcase for the trip he just impulsively paid for. I throw my body back on to the couch, letting out a groan as I bury my face into a pillow, not believing how this boy ignores everything I say. Before I can move and get up to try and stop him, Kate walks into the living room, giving my sprawled out body a curious look, already knowing who made me react this way, before her eyes look at her phone screen that just lit up with a text.

"Considering the group text I just got, looks like we're going on a trip" Kate laughs, also turning away from me to head to her room to start packing, giving me a small pat on the head before making her departure. I huff out a breath of air, standing up to make my way to Ruel, already knowing he's got my suitcase pulled out, deciding that I have no choice in this matter.

I walk into the room, watching him sort through his clothes, before he glances at me with a smile, absolutely feeding off of my attitude towards him. Before I can start my rant on how he can use his money for better things, like himself, he pulls me into his arms. I look up at him through my eyelashes, a small frown on my face, watching his eyes run over my lips before meeting mine with a darker look. He leans down and presses his lips against mine, one hand going to the back of my neck, the other resting a little low on my back as he plays with the hem of my shirt. He licks a stripe across my bottom lip, causing me to press my lips together to stop him, only for him to smack my ass a second later. I let out a gasp at the unexpected move, his tongue instantly entering my mouth, both of his hands moving to the backs of my thighs, getting lifted up so that my legs wrap around his waist.