Obvious

I walk around my hotel room frantically looking for my shoes that I planned on wearing tonight, but obviously with my luck they were nowhere to be found. I'm laying on my stomach, halfway under the bed, when I hear my hotel room door open, and feet making there way over to me.

"So I have two questions, why're you under the bed and are you ready to go do soundcheck?" Is all I hear from Ruel before I smack my head trying to get out from under the bed.

"Ow fuck, uhm I am ready for soundcheck but I lost my shoes and was looking for them, have you seen them?" I ask him with pleading eyes, knowing that he hasn't seen them, but hoping it'll lead him to offer up some help to search for them, also trying to hide the fact that I was embarrassed from doing that in front of him.

"Guess it's time to start looking" he grumbles with a dramatic eye roll as he rubs the spot where I smacked my head before giving it a small kiss and walking away to start to make his way around my room, looking through bags and drawers for my shoes.

Within minutes he's tossing my shoes at me and ushering me out the door, with one hand planted firmly on my lower back, so we can make it to soundcheck only a few minutes late. We get in and do a few warmups, before doing our usual soundcheck and messing around a bit before we start heading back to the hotel to hangout before the show starts.

"Wanna do a live with me? The fans have been relentlessly telling me to do one and said that if I don't have you make an appearance they'll deem Coco the better Van Dijk" he mumbles while awkwardly standing in front of his hotel room, which just so happens to be right across from mine. I laugh as I look at the defeated look on his face, he should already know that Coco is indeed better than him.

"Yeah, let me change first though" I tell him while opening my door with my key card. He nods his head and goes into his room to set everything up.

I take off my pants and replace them with a pair of shorts, while also grabbing the hoodie I borrowed from Ruel the other day and putting it on. I proceed to make my way across the hall and into his room, since he left the door partially open so I could enter. I walk in just as he starts the live and starts saying hi to the fans.

"Okay so I have a surprise for you guys, since all of you won't stop harassing me, welcome our special guest" Ruel exclaims while grabbing me and pulling me against him so that I fit into the frame. He pulls a bit harder than expected, so my body falls on top of him, making us land on the bed face to face, with him gripping my waist, pressing me against him even more if possible.

"Rueloff you big oaf, look what you've done" I shriek while laughing, trying to hide the fact that this position was making me very flustered, he comes out of his daze as slightly blushes before he helps me move into a position where we are sitting side by side in front of the camera and can both see the comments from the fans.

"Hi my loves, how are you all?" I ask leaning forward a bit so that I can read all the comments pouring in, ignoring the hand that Ruel put on my leg out of the cameras frame, since I know he means nothing by it. I laugh when I see how crazy the fans are about us finally doing a live together.

cocoisbetterthanu: is my ship fucking SAILING
rueloff_2: he is literally so flustered how can this bitch not tell he wants her???
2tall4u: did y'all SEE that mf position they were in
roolthefool: oh god mom and dad are my goals and that's on that bitch
rueloff_2: HOLD UP ISNT THAT RUELS HOODIE OR AM I DUMB
loco4coco: nO way that's his fucking hoodie omg y'all we called it

"Slow down with the comments guys, I can't read that fast" Ruel whines trying to read them, I throw my head back laughing while slightly leaning on him to not lose balance and fall off the bed. He looks over at me and gives me a soft smile, just for a second forgetting about the thousands of viewers watching them, and focusing on the one girl he loves, but is too afraid to tell.