Making Him Jealous

Requested by b1tchsksk, Natasha makes Steve jealous and they date.

Natasha didn't understand Steve Rogers...not when it came to his love life at least. 

At Shield, almost every agent- both male and female- would flirt shamelessly with him, and yet he had been single for as long as she had known him. Excluding his one date with Sharon. 

Even Natasha had eventually started flirting with him, at first simply because it was fun to watch him get flustered but eventually she realized that she really did like Steve, and the flirting became real. 

Still, he never seemed to pick up on it and he certainly didn't do anything about it. 

Natasha had tried to ignore her growing attraction to him but eventually, as they spent more time together, attraction turned to something so much more then that. 

She was falling in love with Steve and yet she still couldn't manage to get him to ask her on a date. 

"Why don't you just ask him out yourself?" Wanda asked, taking a seat next to Natasha. 

Natasha frowned, "What?" 

Wanda frowned, "You've been watching him for ten minutes now...I don't have to be able to read your mind to know why." 

Natasha sighed, there was really no use in lying to Wanda, "I'm not going to ask him out." 

"Why?"

Natasha shook her head, "Because it's Steve." 

Wanda rolled her eyes, "That's a terrible excuse Natasha." 

"No it's not. Steve won't say no to me if I ask him out because he's too nice. I need him to ask me because then I'll know it's because he wants to. Not because he feels bad." 

Wanda sighed, "I could just look into his head and see how he feels about you," She joked. 

Natasha shook her head, "No. You know that's not right." 

"I'm only joking. But what are you going to do? Steve isn't good at flirting and he's never going to have the balls to ask you out if you don't really step up your game." 

Natasha smirked, "I'm going to see if Steve Rogers gets jealous." 

"Natasha I don't know-" Wanda started to say before shutting up when Steve began walking towards them.

"Hey Nat, you up for a movie tonight?" He asked, nodding at Wanda as well. 

Natasha shrugged, "Depends on the movie?" 

Steve shrugged, "I was gonna let you pick."

"Alright...how about we change things up a bit and go see a new movie? There's a theater a few miles away," Natasha suggested, forming a plan in her head. 

Steve nodded, "Okay. Wanda do you want to join us?" 

Wanda shook her head, "That's okay. I'm actually going to go ahead to my room. It's been a long day." 

Steve nodded and Natasha said goodbye before looking back at Steve, "You wanna grab takeout first?" 

"Sure. I'm ready when you are," Steve said with a smile.

Natasha stood up and grabbed a  baseball cap from the closet, placing it on Steve's head with a smile as she grabbed her own hoodie, "Then let's go." 

They walked out to Natasha's car and she grinned as she got into the drivers seat, "You know Rogers...it's kind of sad that you're spending you're Friday night with me. You ought to be going on with some girl."