Theme Park

I miss roller coasters, six flags, and Avengers fluff as a group so this is my take on them all going to an amusement park together with an obvious focus on Nat and Steve because I think about them constantly....it's a problem. 

There weren't many days where the Avengers were all around at the same time when it wasn't because of a terrible battle they needed to fight together. 

Natasha, Clint, and Steve all worked for SHIELD so they were often away on missions or training; Bruce liked to get away and go to more peaceful places to work; Tony did whatever Tony wanted to do and Thor was always away in Asgard. 

When they were all around, Tony often insisted on doing what he liked to call 'team bonding', which was really just good press. People liked seeing the Avengers doing normal people things, it always seemed to bring good articles and headlines. 

This time, Tony had decided that they were going to go Six Flags Great Adventure because it was the closest and apparently most thrilling theme park near them. 

It was going to be the six of them along with Bucky, Sam, Peter, and Wanda, who had all happened to be around on the same day. Plus, the more Avengers, the better press. 

"Come on everyone. Grab your stuff and lets go. If we don't leave in five minutes we aren't stopping for breakfast," Tony yelled, stuffing a bagel in his mouth. 

Natasha rolled her eyes and looked over at Steve, "You got everything?" 

Steve nodded, "I think so." 

"We should probably go get a seat in the back of Tony's van so we don't get stuck in the middle of all the arguing." 

Steve nodded and they walked out to the van. They sat in the very back row with Steve next the the window and Natasha in the middle seat. Wanda eventually came and sat besides her at the other window. 

The others finally filtered into the car and the arguing instantly began. 

Sam and Bucky were sitting on either side of Peter and already the three were arguing about what to ride first. Bruce was up front looking mildly horrified, and Thor had put so much sunscreen on that the entire car smelt like chemicals. Plus Tony was driving, and that was never a good idea. 

"Why did we agree to come again? We could have been doing so many other things on our Saturday off," Natasha mumbled, looking over at Steve. 

He laughed, "You say that as though we really had a choice." 

Natasha shrugged in response and turned to tell Wanda something. 

"Aye for a little kid you sure do have a big mouth," Sam said, looking over at Peter.

Peter looked extremely offended, "You're just upset because you know that Kingda Ka is a way cooler ride than Bizarro." 

Sam rolled his eyes and was about to say something when Natasha leaned forward and slapped the back of his head hard enough to get him to shut up.

"Ow! That hurt!" Sam said, turning back to them. 

Natasha sat back, leaning against Steve, "Uh huh. That was the point. Now shut up." 

Sam rubbed the back of his head and turned back around. 

"What does everyone want to eat?" Tony yelled, beginning a process that took about twenty minutes to complete. 

Between Steve and Thor, they needed to order a lot of food.

Once they finally finished eating breakfast they got back on the road and continued driving towards the park.