Please Shut The Hell Up

Requested by @musicallover_1706, Natasha shows Steve the Frozen movies and then he won't stop singing the songs and it drives her insane. Warning, this will be insanely ridiculous and fluffy. 

Natasha should have known that what she had done would be a mistake. 

This was Steve Rogers she was talking about. She should have expected such a terrible outcome. 

But how could she resist those damn eyes when he asked her to watch it with him?

It had now been 56 hours and 23 minutes since she had watched Frozen with him and she could hear him humming the tune to Let it Go in their bedroom all the way in the kitchen. 

She took a deep breath and finished making her tea. 

Natasha nearly threw the glass mug when she heard him say, "Alexa, play the Frozen movie soundtrack." 

Then he started singing along with the songs and she quickly put her earbuds in, drowning out the sound. 

She loved Steve, she really did. But he sang like a cat with the lungs of a smoker.

She turned up her own music, which was NOT Frozen, and tried to remind herself that he'd get tired of the soundtrack eventually and they could go back to their normal morning routines of silence. 

"Morning Nat," Steve said, coming out of the bedroom and placing a small kiss on her forehead. 

Natasha felt her annoyance at him dissolve quickly as he sat down besides her. She took out her earbuds, "Morning. Did you send Fury the mission report from the other day?" 

Steve nodded, "Yeah. He wants us to come in for a briefing this afternoon." 

Natasha frowned and slightly rolled her eyes, "So much for our day off." 

Steve sighed and walked over to her, "We've got a few hours to ourselves." 

Natasha turned around and stood up, "A few hours huh?" 

Steve nodded, smiling at her as Natasha wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"What do you wanna do?" She asked, smirking at him. 

Steve smiled, "Wanna watch Frozen?" 

Natasha scowled and pulled away, "Oh my god." 

Steve laughed and followed her as she started to walk away, "Wait, I'm sorry Nat. It was a joke!" 

Natasha shook her head, "I'm going to find a drink." 

-------------------------

"You don't get it Clint, he won't stop." 

Clint laughed, "So you're telling me that the biggest problem in you and golden boys relationship is that he won't stop singing Disney songs?"

Natasha sighed, "Not just Disney, Frozen. And I swear to God if I hear the soundtrack one more time I'm going to lose my shit." 

"You need to let it go Natasha," Clint said, bending over as he laughed at his own joke. 

Natasha glared at him. 

"Has he seen the sequel yet?" 

"He doesn't know there's a sequel and it's going to stay that way," Natasha threatened, knowing that she wouldn't remain sane if Steve became as obsessed with the second one as he was with the original. 

Clint grinned, "Well, it feels wrong of me to not tell my teammate that there's a sequel to his favorite movie." 

Natasha punched his arm, "If you tell him I'm going to make your life a living hell." 

Clint frowned, rubbing the place where she had hit him, "You know you could just ask nicely." 

Natasha rolled her eyes and walked away from Clint so she could go punch the shit out of a punching bag in the training room. Maybe that would ease some of her frustration. 

-------------------------------------------

Natasha knew she was in trouble when Steve ran into their room with a wide grin after getting lunch with Clint, Sam, and Bucky. 

"Nat! Did you know there's a Frozen 2?"

Natasha gritted her teeth, "No. Who told you that?" 

Steve sat down besides her, "Sam, he said it's even better than the first one. Wanna watch it?" 

She wanted to say no. She really did. But Steve looked so excited and she couldn't bring herself to reject him, "Fine. But only if you make popcorn." 

Steve smiled and leaned forward to kiss her, "Okay. Wait here." 

Natasha smiled softly as he went into the kitchen. 

As awful as his singing was, she couldn't help but love seeing the child in him. His childhood had been almost as unkind as her own and she loved that he could still find the joy in something as simplistic as a cheesy Disney film.

When Steve came back, she laid down besides him and made herself comfortable on his chest as he started the movie. 

She didn't pay it much attention. She just ate popcorn and occasionally threw a piece at Steve so he would look down at her. 

When the movie was over, she had no idea what had happened. 

"Thank you for watching with me Nat," Steve said a few minutes later, smiling down at her. 

Natasha shrugged, "It's only fair considering how many horror films I've made you sit through." 

Steve laughed, "Yeah, I do hate those movies. But still--" he leaned down to kiss her "--thank you." 

Natasha sighed in contentment, kissing him back, "You're welcome. Now go to sleep. I'm tired and we have training tomorrow morning." 

Steve nodded and wrapped his arms around her, brushing his fingers through her hair until she was almost asleep. 

Then he started humming. At first Natasha didn't mind. Then the tune became familiar and she recognized it as one of the songs from the movie they'd just watched. She sighed. 

"Steve, I love you. But please shut the hell up."

Steve laughed quietly, "Okay, okay. I love you too. Goodnight Nat." 

Natasha sighed and was finally able to fall asleep. Though she absolutely hated that one of the stupid songs was stuck in her head. 

Hey guys. This one-shot is so out-of-character and it's lowkey crack but I hope it at least made y'all laugh once or twice. If you enjoyed it, please comment and vote!