It's Natasha.

Natasha doesn't like nicknames until Steve is the one giving her them. 

AKA the other Avengers get upset because they can't call her Nat and Steve can.

"Hey Tasha-" Clint started, quickly being interrupted by a glare from the red head. 

"Natasha." She reminded him. 

Clint rolled his eyes, "Whatever, Natasha, I was going to invite you to lunch with Laura and I but I'm not sure I want you there anymore. What kind of friend doesn't let her other friends give her a nickname?" 

Natasha glared at him, "The kind that doesn't like nicknames. And thanks for the offer but I'm on my way to help Steve train some of the lower level agents." 

Clint raised an eyebrow, "How did you get stuck doing that?" 

Natasha frowned, "That's part of my job."

"Well obviously, but you always find your way out of doing stuff like that," Clint pointed out as though it was obvious. 

Natasha shrugged, he wasn't wrong but she wasn't about to tell him that she had agreed to it because Steve had asked for her help specifically and she really couldn't tell him no. Especially not when he looked as lost as he normally did when asking for her help with something. 

Clint rolled his eyes again, "Fine. Keep your secrets. Maybe tomorrow. See you later Natalia." 

Natasha jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow, "I swear I'll kill you without regretting it Barton." 

He raised his hands in mock surrender, "Okay. Okay. Sorry. Natasha it is."

Natasha sighed and walked off to the training room. 

"Agent Romanoff, Director Fury is asking for you. He says it's urgent," One of the agents Natasha hardly knew said to her. 

Natasha frowned but nodded, "Okay thank you." 

She walked towards Fury's office and pulled out her phone as she walked, pulling up Steve's contact. 

Got called into Fury's office. I may be a few minutes late to training. She sent, hoping that whatever he needed her for was something small. 

Steve replied in a matter of seconds, No problem. I'll get them started while we wait for you.  

Natasha sent him a thumbs up emoji and walked into Fury's office. 

"I heard you wanted to see me." She said the second she walked in. 

Nick looked up at her with a raised eyebrow, "Yes. We need you to go on a mission today. It shouldn't be long and your main role is going to be supervising some of the younger agents but I need you ready to go in an hour. Hill will brief you on the quinjet." 

Natasha sighed but nodded, "Yes sir." 

She turned and walked out of the office and headed for the training room. She would at least let Steve know in person that she couldn't help him out today.

The young agents were already doing the two mile warmup by the time she arrived. Steve saw her right away and smiled at her, "Hey. What did Fury want?" 

"He needs me to go on a mission today. I'm due at the quinjet in an hour."

Steve frowned, "How long will you be gone?" 

"He didn't say. Said it wouldn't be long though. You think you can manage training them alone today?" 

Steve nodded, "Sure. It won't be quite as fun though."