He Looks Hot Chopping Down a Christmas Tree

So if you've read my one shots for a while now you probably know what happens now that Thanksgiving is over. Y'all are about to get straight up Christmas fluff (mostly) for a month straight because I'm obsessed with Christmas. If you've got any Christmassy request leave them in the comments below. I'm probably not going to use all of them but I'll do my best to do some of what you guys want! 

This chapter specifically is Natasha and Steve being tasked with getting the Avenger's Christmas tree, which wouldn't be so hard if Natasha didn't insist that they chop it down themselves. 

The drive from the Avenger's tower to a forest where Steve and Natasha could chop down their own Christmas tree had taken two hours. 

Steve still wasn't sure why they had to chop down their own tree but she had insisted and who was he to argue with her. 

"What about that one?" Steve asked, pointing at one of the first trees they came across that looked like it would fit. 

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Are you serious? It's way too small." 

Steve frowned, the tree had to be at least eleven feet tall, "How tall does it need to be?" 

Natasha shrugged, "I think Stark said eighteen feet tall." 

Steve raised an eyebrow, "How are we going to get a tree that tall back to the compound? It won't fit in the truck's bed." 

"We've got your muscle and my brains, I'm sure we can figure something out," Natasha said with a small smirk. 

Steve shook his head with a small laugh, "Why didn't Tony just send some of his machines to do this?" 

"Oh c'mon Rogers. Where's your Christmas spirit?" 

Steve gave her a pointed look, "Somewhere warmer. It's freezing out here." 

Natasha shrugged and held up the travel mug of hot chocolate she had brought herself, "I told you it would be but you didn't listen." 

Steve sighed, knowing she was right about that one.

"Besides," Natasha added, "Isn't your super soldier blood supposed to keep you warm?" 

"It keeps me from freezing to death but I still get cold." 

Natasha rolled her eyes, "You'll be fine. Lucky for you I've already found a tree." 

She pointed and Steve looked over at the tree to see a tree that was probably three times the size of him and he wasn't sure he'd be able to? carry it back. 

"That one?" 

Natasha nodded, "Problem?" 

Steve looked at the tree again and frowned, "It's a little big." 

Placing her hand on one of Steve's biceps, Natasha raised an eyebrow, gave it a gentle squeeze, and then rolled her eyes, "I think you can handle it."

Steve still wasn't sure but he knew arguing would get him nowhere. He grabbed the axe and walked towards the tree. 

"You sure about this one?" He asked, standing in front of it.

Natasha nodded, leaning against a different tree and watching him with a smirk, "Yup." 

Steve rolled his eyes and began to hack away at the huge tree. 

Natasha simply stood back and watched with a smirk, admiring the way that his muscles looked despite the fact that he was wearing a cable knit sweater. 

She resisted the urge to take a picture and instead continued to shamelessly stare at him until he finally managed to chop down the Christmas tree.