Trending

Requested by Rxomanogexrs, Steve pisses Natasha off so she digs up the video of him preforming in the 40s and puts it on Twitter.

It had taken years for Steve to build up the courage to ask Natasha out. He had tried to many times but always backed out at the last second. 

In the end, she'd practically told him to do it. 

Nevertheless, he dropped her off and returned to his apartment thinking everything went great. She'd even agreed to go on a second date with him.

So obviously, he was over the moon. He hadn't slept a wink that night and he couldn't wait for the next morning when he'd seen her. 

His only regret was not kissing her before he left, but he figured there would be plenty of time for that. He was hopeful that the relationship wouldn't be some month long fling. 

Until the next morning came around and Natasha was acting odd. 

He didn't expect her to run to him with open arms and act like some lovesick teenager, but he was hoping for a smile at the very least. 

"Hey Nat," He had said with a grin, heading towards the fridge. 

She hardly looked up from her toast, "Rogers." 

Steve frowned slightly, "Everything okay?" 

Natasha nodded, "Why wouldn't it be?" 

Steve shrugged, cowering down at the harshness of her voice, "You only call me Rogers when you're pissed." 

Natasha scrolled through her phone, barely paying him any attention, "Unless you've done something wrong and I don't know about it, I'm not pissed." 

Steve wasn't convinced but if he pushed any further, she'd probably throw something hard at him.

"By the way," Natasha started, drawing Steve's attention from the tea he was making, "You're trending on twitter." 

She put the feed on the kitchen's small television screen and walked away without another word. 

Steve looked up at the screen and instantly went pale. 

Since when was there a digital copy of that? 

Up on the screen was an old video of him at one of the performances he gave shortly after becoming Captain America. 

The tweets were a variety of people making what Natasha had once told him were memes. 

His mind was racing as he tried to figure out who could have found this video and put it online. 

His first thought went to Tony. 

"Jarvis where is Tony?" Steve asked, his cheeks red with embarrassment. 

"He's in the living room," Jarvis replied. 

Steve jogged in there, "Tony did you do this?" 

Tony turned around, "Did I do what?" 

"The video. Did you post the video."

Tony sat up, his eyebrow raising, "Um, I didn't post any video but now I have to see whatever's got your star spangled boxers in a twist." 

Steve shook his head, "Please don't." 

Tony had it pulled up on the flat screen T.V. before Steve could even move. 

Steve would have doubted that Tony knew what was going on but the way that he doubled over laughing with tears in his eyes made Steve believe that it was his first time seeing it.