Trigger

Requested by RainbowL12 Natasha has trigger words like Bucky and someone uses them so she attacks Steve.

Steve had never doubted Natasha's loyalty to SHIELD. She'd never given him reason to, and despite other agent's whispers, he'd never seen her do anything that would hint at a betrayal. 

She'd asked him once before if he trusted her and he'd been able to tell her that he did. 

The apparent shock on her face made him wonder if he'd been the first person to tell her that. 

He supposed that his trust in her was part of why she trusted him. 

That was probably why she'd called him not long after the whole Hydra ordeal asking for his help with a personal mission. 

He'd been more than willing to go. He had a certain fondness for Natasha that he didn't have with many other people. 

When he'd answered the phone, he had been more than a little bit surprised to hear from her so soon. 

"Natasha?" He had asked. 

"Yeah it's me," She answered. 

"Is everything alright?" Steve asked, growing concerned. Natasha wasn't the type to just call to check in. Not after such little time. 

"Yeah, yeah, everything is fine. I just needed to ask you for a favor." 

Steve nodded, "Anything." 

He heard her sigh, "I can't explain over the phone but I need your help. It's a personal mission and there's no one I trust enough other than you. Can we meet somewhere to talk?" 

"Yeah. Where do you want to meet?" 

"I'm already at your apartment." 

Steve laughed slightly, walking towards his motorcycle, "Of course you are. I'll be there in five minutes." 

He hung up and sat down on his motorcycle before speeding off towards his apartment. 

When he got there, all the lights were off. 

He opened the door and walked into his living room. 

"Hello?" He asked. 

The light to the living room flicked on and he saw Natasha leaning against the wall with a small smile, "Hey." 

"I'm guessing we don't have a lot of time so I'll get right to it. What's going on?" 

Natasha sighed, "Remember how I told you that I needed to find a new cover?" 

Steve nodded. 

"Well, I'm running into some issues. The Red Room is trying to kill me." 

Steve frowned, "What?" 

She walked past him and sat down on the couch, "When I released all of SHIELD's intel last month, I also released all the data we'd been using to track down the Red Room." 

She looked up at him and Steve frowned, "What happened to your eye?" 

Natasha rolled her eyes, "I just told you that people are trying to kill me, what do you think happened?" 

Steve frowned again, "Are you alright?" 

Natasha nodded, "It hardly hurts. You should see the other guy."

Steve sighed, "What do you need me to do?" 

Natasha bit her lip slightly, "Come to Russia with me."