Topic of Discussion

Steve and Natasha become the Avenger's newest favorite conversation topic after they figure out the two are dating...except, they aren't exactly supposed to know. 

Otherwise known as fluff with very little plot. 

"Is there a reason you made us all come down here Stark, or is this another one of your stupid team bonding things?" Clint asked, looking very much unamused. 

Sam frowned and looked around, "I was gonna ask the same thing...and where the hell are Steve and Natasha?" 

Tony cleared his throat dramatically, "That, my dear friends, is what we're here to talk about." 

Bruce raised an eyebrow, "Steve and Natasha?" 

"Yes," Tony said. 

"Why?" Wanda asked. 

Tony turned to the TV and pressed a button on his remote, "Because of this." 

A video began playing and the team all stared as they watched their two leaders make out in the elevator. 

"What-" Clint said, his mouth falling open slightly.

"Are they-" Bruce started, looking mildly horrified as the kiss got undeniably more intense.

Tony nodded, "They're secretly dating and they didn't tell us!" 

Bruce frowned, "Wait a second, how do we know this means their dating? Maybe it was just a kiss. They could have been drunk." 

Sam shook his head, "No, they're definitely dating." 

Tony frowned, "Wait a second, did you know?" 

Sam shrugged, "I had my suspicions. Steve's a terrible liar." 

Clint frowned, "Why didn't you tell us?" 

"I don't need to be on Natasha's bad side. But now, since Tony was the one to tell everyone, I'm in the clear." 

Wanda shook her head, "Natasha's going to kill you all." 

"She won't if we don't tell her we know." 

Clint sighed, "That's not going to work." 

"Why not? She's probably too busy doing it with Cap to notice us noticing." 

"Why can't we just tell them we know?" Bruce asked. 

Clint grinned, "We could...or we could have a little fun." 

Tony pointed at Clint, "That sounds better." 

"Alright, how are we going to do that?" Sam asked. 

"Like this," Clint said, standing up and telling the others of his forming plan. 

--------------------------------------------------

"You're missing the movie," Natasha whispered, trying not to smile as Steve began to slowly kiss along her jawline. 

Steve grinned, "I've seen it before." 

She rolled her eyes, "No you haven't." 

"Okay, maybe I haven't but you're much more interesting then it anyways," Steve said with a small chuckle. 

Natasha smirked, "That's because you aren't paying any attention. If you were you might be more interested." 

Steve looked down at Natasha with a wide smile and a certain look in his eyes that made her inexplicably happy, "Can you blame me?" 

"I could, but I'll let it slide this time," Natasha mumbled, moving so that she was straddling Steve's lap. 

She bent down and kissed him slowly, relishing in the way it felt.