Taken and Tortured

Natasha and Steve get captured on a mission and sad shit goes down. 

*this does have brief mentions of torture and rape but nothing too graphic*

Something had gone terribly wrong. It should've been simple. Steve was going to go in and take out the guards while Natasha downloaded information on the terrorist group so that they'd be able to form a take-down mission later on. 

They hadn't expected it to be a trap. 

They had done everything according to plan. Natasha had the information and Steve was taking out the guards as they attacked him with ease. If they hadn't been ambushed by a whole different group, things probably would have gone exactly to plan. 

They had taken Steve first, sneaking up behind him and holding several guns to his head and not giving him any way of fighting back. If he did, he'd undoubtedly end up with a bullet in his head.

"Steve! Status?" She asked through her coms, running through the hall with the flash drive full of information attached to her belt. 

Steve cursed when he felt a knife against his throat, "I'm surrounded Nat. Make a run for it." 

"Not gonna happen Rogers. What's your location?" 

One of his assailants pressed the gun further into his head.

"Tell her," One of them whispered. 

Steve shook his head, "If you come here they might get you too. Call for extraction and find me later. I'll be fine." 

He yelled out in pain when the same man from earlier stabbed the knife that had previously been against his neck into his thigh.

"Rogers what's your location?" Natasha demanded again.

"Natasha get out of here!" He yelled back into his coms, tempted to fight back against the five men holding him back, but by now, one of them had put some type of vibranium handcuffs on him that he knew he wasn't going to be able to break. 

Natasha didn't respond over the coms this time. He heard gunshots first, two of them within only a few seconds, followed by two of the men around him falling to the ground. 

"Found you," Natasha said, throwing a widow bite at one of the others as she stabbed a knife into the leg of another, bringing down four of the six in seconds. 

But before she could make a move on the others, at least 25 more people rushed into the room with guns pointed at both Natasha and Steve.

"Stand down or I'll shoot him," The man holding a gun to Steve yelled. 

Natasha's eyes flickered to Steve's quickly before scowling at their enemies. It was her wordless way of reminding him the most crucial part of their relationship. 

If they were ever captured, she had made him swear that he would hide all evidence of their relationship so that it wouldn't be used against them. 

He gave her another look that told her he understood and then grunted as they forced him to his feat. Natasha frowned as she caught sight of the knife still lodged in his thigh. 

They handcuffed Natasha roughly and she frowned as one of the men got a little too frisky, driving her foot into his knee hard enough so that he fell with a painful yelp. 

"Be careful with the bitch. She's a nasty one," He growled, hobbling back to his feet and slapping Natasha across the face. 

She spat at him and tried not to look at Steve as he tensed up and gritted his teeth. All he wanted right now was to slam his fist into the face of that man and make sure Natasha was alright but he knew that any sign of concern for her health could be bad for them.