LAST CHAPTER

SLATE'S P.O.V.

I never imagined my life falling in love with her, but suddenly, in an unexpected time, I did fell for her.

I once told myself that if a time would come for me to fall in love, I would never let her go.

But what happened to us, was different. Far from the happy ending I have ever imagined.

I needed to let her go without even trying to fight for her because that was the right thing to do.

I never tried winning her heart in the first place because I know, I wouldn't win against him.

My first love, Bleu—gave me a deep wound that I do not know when will it  be healed.

My first love taught me that sometimes, you have to push yourself and fight for that someone you love. But sometimes, you just have to let go for everyone's sake.

It taught me that sometimes, even when you get rejected, you can still be friends with that someone you loved.

It taught me that love is something so strong that you could even trade your life for that someone you love.

It taught me that as much as you love that someone, it's as much as you get hurt.

But now, I couldn't still believe that I am standing here, wearing my white tuxedo, as I watch her walk down the aisle.

I'm witnessing the first girl I love get married to my dearest friend.

It hurts, but that's just how love really works.

Maybe not now, but I know I'd be meeting the one that God made for me.

For now, I'm hurting—but that pain was covered with too much happiness to see the girl I love happy with the man she dreamed off.

Her happiness is enough for me to be happy and keep going.

STEFAN'S P.O.V.

I was once a guy who would ditch a girl just for another girl.

I never knew how the word 'serious' works in a relationship because I've never been serious.

I thought that love was just a word. I once thought that love is just a shit that will come and go.

But when I met her, my peespective changed.

She changed my belief about love.

Right from the start, I knew she wouldn't be falling for me. It's either Devon, Blue, or Kant. But not me.

I knew what would be the result and yet, I told her what I feel.

It's the first time I felt so serious for someone. It's the first time I felt so serious about the feelings I have.