Author's Note

Hi all! I hope you enjoyed the story. I had so much fun writing it and coming up with the character of Edythe. I am so proud that we still have such a strong fandom going even though it's been years since the show finished, and I love reading the fanfics that others create around it.

But do not worry! This is not the end! Of course, I'm not going to leave it open like that and not finish many storylines I left open-ended as well. Initially, I was going to crame in a lot more, but then I had a sudden spark of an idea that didn't feel like it would fit in with the lessons and themes I had in this book...But as a sequel, however...well, it fits. 

So I thought this was an excellent place to leave this part of the story because I have so much more in mind for the next. I'm so excited and can't wait to write it and share it! 

I will try and get it up as soon as possible. However, I am currently studying and may not have time to stay consistent with updates fully, but I'm going to try and write as much as I can in parts to upload hopefully in said parts. 

Please let me know your thoughts and your wishes for the next book! I would love to hear any feedback or theories, which would mean the world. I appreciate any readers so much, and I am grateful for your love and support! Thank you so, so much for reading, and I hope you stick around for the sequel!

~Hayley x