Chapter 15 : Passion

"You consume me in a way, that leaves me wanting for more.."

The next morning Avinash woke up to gentle soothing strokes on his head. He opened his eyes to see bis wife's face. She smiled almost immediately. "Good morning, sleeping beauty!" She murmured leaning to kiss his forehead. His lips immediately drew into a smile and he locked his arms around her. He felt her body vibrate as she giggled. Taking opportunity he tickled her waist. "Oh, Avi, stop." She breathed wriggling over him. In mere seconds, he became aware of his morning build up. Her wriggling causing his body to react very naturally. 

He ignored the biological reaction of his body and continued to tickle her. "Oh Ow, Avi--" her laughter followed, "please stop" she patted his shoulder. He stopped as he observed that she found it literally hard to breathe. "Naughty boy!" She exclaimed collapsing beside him breathing hard. 

He turned to watch her resting his head on his hand, rooted over his elbow. He heaving chest and those beautiful lips adorning a smile. "Really? Naughty huh?"

 She snapped her head in his direction with glowing eyes. "Now dirty!" She replied giggling, not missing the suggestive glint in his eyes. He smiled shifting closer to kiss her cheek. Her hand quickly reached his cheeks to caress.  His smile wavered as their eyes locked. 

"Let's shower together." She suggested biting her lower lip seductively. He grinned, giving in to the urge to collapse on her. That felt nice-- her body beneath his.

Jaanki gasped aloud as he unexpectedly landed his whole weight on her. Her breath hitched. In a slow torturing pace, he began moving his pelvic against hers. The dry humping made her moan hungrily for more. He always loved to tease. "Get inside already!" She muttered through gritted teeth. He let out a short laughter extremely turned on by her demand. Maybe a little naughty workout, would be a nice distraction from the emotionally draining situation that they had landed into. 

* * *

Jaanki had never felt so good even after aching muscles. She had so needed that intimacy. She sat on the kitchen counter dangling her bare legs wearing only his shirt. It had been so long that they had actually spent a day with each other. After the draught of passion in their lives, the flood today was welcomed heartily. He was making sandwiches while she simply sat chewing on the fruits. Today, she planned to make him do all the work. After all he had been well rewarded.

Her gaze went back to his naked back. Oh those muscles! Either it was those repressed urges tahtvwer to blame or she was going through hormonal changes that were causing her to ogle at her husband. Or maybe it was her fear of going away from him that caused her the want. She needed to be close to him. Take as much of him as she could.

He turned to catch her staring at him. Her hand paused midway holding the slice of apple. His lips curved and pulled up on one side into a neat smirk. He made his way close to her. Her parted lips, dilated pupils, reddened cheeks gave away her desire. His fingers traced her parted lips. While his other hand rested on her bare thigh. He bent his head down, his eyes dropping to have a view of her cleavage very visible through the undone buttons of his shirt.

She exhaled sharply as he ate the slice of apple that was between her fingers, making sure that his lips grazed her fingers in the process. Her cheeks heated up. He defined the word sexy.  She moved her hand to his naked chest. Her fingers tracing over his chest as she pleased. He stepped closer, standing between her legs. "Naughty girl, aren't you aching enough already!" His voice was husky as he kissed her hair affectionately. 

Jaanki took the opportunity and kissed his neck while her hands traveled to his back. Her fingers pressing hard against his skin. Just as she wished to do minutes back. "Jaan! No." He muttered taking her hands in his grip to stop their action. 

"You are going to hurt after this." He stated concerned pressing his lips against her temple. She was already wincing after their last session. "Just this last time.." Jaanki muttered intoxicated by his proximity. Wothin months of their marriage, Avinash learned one thing- never decline, when she wants it.

He turned his back to her and locked her legs around his waist. She immediately circled her arms around his neck. She felt his hands support her hips as he carried her towards their room on his back. "You know right...I love you so so much!" She muttered in content, kissing his cheek. 

"Yes. Uhh, you have become heavy." He commented expecting her to explode at him for saying that. 

"Well your fault, lately you haven't made me do enough workout!" She chukled and his lips curved into a charming grin. 

"You're high today!" He muttered enjoying her carefree nature after so long. 

"Only on you bae!" She spoke hugging him and he hurriedly laid her on the bed, getting onto all business mode to strike a pleasurable deal for both of them.

࿇ ═━━━━✥◈✥━━━━═ ࿇

Do vote and express your thoughts.

-Anami! ♡