Chapter 33 : Happiness

"I wonder how you never fail to make me happy!"

Avinash's jaw dropped. "You're pregnant?"

"Yes, thanks to you." She replied smugly.

"Seriously?" He asked shocked.

Jaanki stared at him. "Why would I joke about this?"

He stared at his hands on her stomach. "We are ...parents..you and I...family.." words slipped out of his mouth without any sequence. He pulled her close and hugged her, almost squeezing her. Breaking apart he looked at her, still surprised. "When did you?"

"A few days back," Jaanki answered nervously. She was dying to tell him. But then there was so much happening that she didn't find the right time. "When I was at Lehar's place I realized I hadn't got my periods, they were due more than a week back. I did a few pregnancy tests and .." she blushed.

"God, look at that blush. Jaan, I am so so happy. You have no clue..how much!" Jaanki smiled as he hugged her again. Tears made it to her eyes. She held on tightly to him. Her world was in her arms. Soon enough he had lifted her up and was twirling her. She giggled asking him to put her down. He obeyed kissing her forehead. 

He caressed her cheeks with his knuckles as they stood looking at each other. She inched her lips close to his. In seconds, they were kissing. Jaanki poured in all her mixed up emotions into it. 

Avinash had intended for the kiss to be soft and tender. However, hai wife smeeingly had other plans. She was passionate and wild. He let her take the lead and responded in proportion.

She broke apart staring at him with desire filled eyes. He gently dragged her to the wall.  His hands cupping her face as he kissed her again. His fingers worked their way to her neck. She broke apart breathing hard. "I always fantasized us doing this here." She confessed about her forgotten fantasy blushing. 

"I am glad it's a Sunday and this place is isolated. Besides, I always knew you had wild fantasies." He winked. She bit her lower lip looking at him with gleaming eyes. His fingers reached her lower lip causing her to release it from between her teeth. He kissed her cheek and whispered a thank you in her ear. 

"It's not like I made it all by myself." She exclaimed, her fingers playfully fidgeting with the button of his shirt. 

"Obviously not." He smirked. "When do you think it actually happened?" He asked curiously. 

"Has to be the day we both were acting like sex maniacs." Her answer was followed by a sheepish smile.

"You were... " he corrected, smirking and poking at her tummy.

"Oh please, let's not even argue about that. And let's hurry up. I have an appointment with the gynecologist."

"Wait...you haven't already confirmed with a gynecologist yet?"