Chapter 22 : Cozy

"We all have that one person, we always feel cozy with even on the coldest days." 

After their exciting make out in an isolated public alley they sat under the night sky to calm themselves. For the first time she regretted having requested Avinash to bike around. A car would be more convenient to finish what their hearts desired. 

"Can I ride?" She asked as they got up. He looked at her with a raised brow, his lips forming into to a smug smirk. 

"Do you have to ask?" He teased stepping close to her his eyes glowing with mischief. 

"Shut up Perv!"

"Like you're not."

"I am not." She asserted, stepping close. She slipped her hand in his pocket, in a rather perverted manner, to retrieve the key. On purpose taking it slow.

He smiled at her action, "You're right. You're no ta perv, you are a minx, a sinful tease."

"I have learned it from you sweetheart!" She spoke tracing her finger on his cheek knowing very well he enjoyed it. "Let's go."

"Jaan, you're aware right? That I will be sitting behind you. A lot can happen over a ride." He teased wearing a smug grin. Only he knew how he had kept himself from riding her in the alley.

Jaanki bit her lower lip blushing. "No hanky panky when I am riding." She wondered what he would do. A strange anticipation gripped her.

"You know I love to get to hanky panky when you're riding!" He winked smirking, gently lowering his gaze to her chest. 

"Eww.. Avi!" She groaned understanding his innuendo. She turned to the bike.

"And you're already screaming!" He remarked.

"Enough with this dirty talking now. Save some for tonight!" She commanded making him wear the helmet. He chuckled fastening the buckle of her helmet. They smiled adoring each other.

"I know it does things to you!" He remarked cheekily. Jaanki totally heard that but pretended to not have. Indeed it did things to her- his dirty talking!

* * *

Jaanki was sort of expecting him to tease her while he sat behind her on the bike. She was reminded of the old days when he used to teach her how to ride a bike. So much touching happening over a ride. However, he did nothing. He sat obediently with his hands encircled around her and his head on her shoulder. The entire ride was calm and serene unlike their hyper activity in the alley. She smiled content with the feeling, this how she always wanted him, close to her.

Jaanki made him sit on the couch and asked him to wait. She came back quickly and began connecting her laptop to the television. He looked on curiously. 

"I finally made a film from all the pictures and videos we have together. So here's presenting "When Avi met Jaanki".