Chapter 32 : Love

"I never believed in love, until you happened."

"Jaan, how much more time?" Avinash's question made her smile. 

"Just shut up, sit patiently and enjoy this song," she ordered.

"You should seriously keep blindfolds limited to the bedroom, Jaan. You know it is risky to have the passenger beside you blindfolded when you're driving." He spoke impatiently wondering where his wife was taking him for a date. "Two more minutes, after that I am getting rid of this black cloth."

"No way, just sit there like a good boy while I do what I intend to. Otherwise, I swear next time I am using handcuffs too."

He chuckled, "Jaan, if anyone heard us right now, they'd get so many wrong ideas."

Jaanki grinned widely, "Someone seems to be in a mood today."

"If only you didn't have this stupid surprise date plan."

"This isn't stupid Mister."

"But this is totally a waste of time, when we could have been doing so much more. You'd be--"

Jaanki glanced at him, cutting him off. "We can do much more when we get back home, honey."

"Oh, damn, wife is horny alert. You used 'honey'."

"We haven't done it in three days now." She spoke justifying herself.

"Wow, so you're counting, too." His hand reached her thigh. She didn't react until he reached her knee where the summer dress ended. Steadily his fingers were making their way underneath the dress, making contact with her skin. 

"Avi, no. Hands off." She warned.

"What am I doing, Jaan? I am blindfolded, I can't even see. Tell me what's happening." He played innocent. Jaanki smiled placing her hand on his hand, peeling it off her thigh. She liked him like this. The nightmarish night that had occurred six nights back had begun to fade. 

"Jaanki, at least let my hands feast if not my eyes. Trust me I can give you a treat without even looking" He exclaimed smugly.

Jaanki chose to ignore the excitement his statement caused in her body. "We are here. But don't you take off the blindfold yet." She spoke pulling the car to a halt. "Just stay, I will be back in a minute." Saying that she stepped out of the car. 

He tapped his feet wondering what plan his wife had up her sleeve. He smiled, he had been relatively much better after that night. Perhaps, his wife was right. His repression and rejection instead of acceptance of his past was the cause. He shook his head trying to not think about his past or his horrible disorder.

After what seemed forever to Avinash, his wife was finally leading him to somewhere. He had fun touching her as he pleased, like her ass, or her neck while she tried to lead him. "Avi," she muttered, giggling as his fingers tickled her waist.