A Little Introduction

This fanfic is in fact a humorous version of my novella Damsel and is based on the texts exchanged between Tim Drake and Irina Luthor.

I have entered Damsel in the Open Novella Contest 2020 but since it has a word limit of 20K to 40K words, I couldn't include a lot of the funny scenes and conversations which took place between Tim and Irina.

So instead of elongating Damsel, I decided to dedicate a separate fanfic to these mostly funny scenes and texts.

You don't have to read Damsel before reading this one since it is quite a stand alone in itself but if you have read Damsel before, then maybe you'll find this more enjoyable.

This fanfic has mostly texts but every fifth chapter elaborates on one of the texts from the previous four. That text can either be selected by readers or in some places I'll do it myself.

But before you get on with the story, a little intro will be important, especially if you have not read Damsel.

Damsel is the story of Tim Drake aka Red Robin and Irina Luthor; daughter of the infamous Lex Luthor.

Irina became a vigilante to escape her family troubles and met Tim Drake but she was unaware that he was also a vigilante. She rescued him multiple times and used to call him her damsel in distress.

But the new vigilante had become a source of suspicion to Batman and his birds so they tried to figure out more about her. So far no one knew what she was called and no one knew who she was or where she came from.

Tim Drake as Red Robin set to work on unraveling her mystery. So as a result of which she began to encounter Red Robin on her rescue missions, who according to her screwed everything up by his mere presence.

She had no idea that he was actually Tim so she despised him and did her level best to leave him in trouble. Tim also took advantage of the fact that she was unaware of his alter ego so he maintained the two identities in front of her successfully.

But things start to go downhill when both start catching feelings for one another.

The following fanfic takes you on a journey through love, hate, the thin line between the two as well as keeping up secret identities.

It's easy to fall in love but hard to maintain a relationship when you're keeping half of your life a secret from each other.

Read to find out whether all the secrets would tear Tim and Irina's love apart or would they be strong enough to survive all the troubles that came with having secret alter egos.

I hope you guys enjoy the story. Let me know what you think about through your valuable feedback in the form of votes and comments.

Love from,

Zenina Dawson.

***

Note: Throughout the chapters, Irina will be referred to as Ren. So I=Ren/Irina while T=Tim. The other characters will be brought up as well such as R=Richard/Dick, J=Jason, B=Bruce, D=Damian etc. Some chapters might contain mature language or scenes so read at your own discretion.

***