[58]

***

[ Supersons ]

CaffeineAddict: you really are coming over for picnic, right Con?

SuperKon: yup.

CaffeineAddict: that's awesome! And you know what, I invited a friend of mine too who you haven't yet met.

BatKid: do you seriously have friends other than Kent?

CaffeineAddict: of course, Damian. I'm not that antisocial.

BatKid: I bet that friend would either be dumb or absolutely insane to hang out with you.

CaffeineAddict: not at all. He's a lot cooler than you, so I guess his company is okay.

SuperKon: sounds fun. If Tim likes his company, I'm sure I would too.

CaffeineAddict: absolutely.

BatKid: is he that Lawrence guy from LCorp?

CaffeineAddict: yup. I invited Mathias.

BatKid: fuck... Of course. That dude who is so fucking happy all the time. Ugh.

CaffeineAddict: in case you forgot, your boyfriend and Mathias pretty much have a similar personality.

BatKid: how dare you compare him to my beloved?

SuperJon: Awww 💕

SuperKon: yeah... That's kind of a characteristic feature of you Al Ghuls, right? Getting extremely protective over their beloveds?

CaffeineAddict: and extremely possessive as well.

BatKid: shut up.

BatKid: oh and Jon, we won't be going to the picnic.

SuperJon: but why?

BatKid: because three mentally unstable and highly dangerous individuals would be on the loose.

SuperKon: who do you mean exactly?

BatKid: you, Drake and Lawrence.

SuperJon: it's okay, Damian, I'll make sure you don't get bothered and we'll still have fun at the beach.

BatKid: no.

SuperJon: but I want to go...

BatKid: ...

SuperJon: and the weather is so nice. And we'll have so much fun.

BatKid: ...

CaffeineAddict: all we need right now are some popcorns and trust me this is better than any sappy romance.

SuperKon: reminds me of The Notebook.

CaffeineAddict: 😆😆😆