[28]

***

[ T<•> I ]

T: so I forgot to ask you earlier but have you talked to your father recently?

I: no, why?

T: no particular reason. You got into a row with him because of me and I still can't get over that. I didn't mean to screw things up between you and your father.

I: I know Tim, I know very well.

I: but he's been so busy these days that I hardly even get to see him.

I: I thought about talking to him and resolving our issues, but he's just never there.

T: oh.

I: I asked Miss Gibson about him, she's our house caretaker by the way, and even she doesn't know where he spends most of his time. He hasn't shown up at dinner time either ever since that argument we got into.

I: at first I thought he was angry at me.

I: but Miss Gibson says he's like that. He would disappear for days without any reason then come back with some new product ready to launch. So she told me not to worry and was sure that by the time he comes back, he won't even remember that we had had an argument.

T: I hope so.

T: but promise me that you'll resolve everything soon as you meet him.

T: I don't want to be the reason you estrange yourself from anyone. And especially not from your family.

I: I promise, I'll set things right soon as I meet him.

T: good.

***

I: so the press has been bugging me again, they want us to give an exclusive interview.

T: don't they know everything already?

I: they want to hear everything from us.

I: it will boost their ratings.

T: ah I see.

I: so do you want to give an interview or not?

T: does that mean you don't have any issue with the press anymore?

I: I mean why not? People pretty much know everything already since we aren't a secret anymore.

T: if you want to give an interview, I'll be fine with that.

T: I just hope they don't get too personal.

I: I can't be too sure about that.

T: then what do you suggest?

I: let's just give them a date, no matter how far away from now, so that they can let us breath for some time. So like we should decide a day and a time together.

T: I'm okay with whatever you decide.

I: you sure, Timmy?

T: yup, besides, you've been choosing a lot for me since the past few days and I'm getting kinda dependent on you.

I: awww, princess, you really know what to say to make me smile.

T: no seriously, Ren, your decisions are doing me good.

I: if that's what you want, then sure thing sweetheart.

***

T: are you free this evening?

I: yup.

T: wanna come over? Or better still, let me pick you up.

I: what's on your mind, lover boy?