[37]

***

[ Gotham's Freak Club ]

The Walking Dead: you should be banned from social media, Tim. This is what you post and yet you get so many likes and comments. 

Timmy Toes: says that Wayne who has the most followers in the whole family

Timmy Toes: says that Wayne who has the most followers in the whole family. Ridiculous.

The Walking Dead: like seriously, what the hell is wrong with your followers?

Timmy Toes: same goes for yours. If you can clarify me what's wrong with people who like and comment on your posts, I will gladly do the same.

Demon Spawn: no need, I will clarify for both of you. Both your followers are just lazy, good for nothing millennials who have no other task to do other than looking at pictures from other people's lives. At times, it is extremely sad. This is why the unemployment rate these days is so fucking high. Because all this generation is good at is gluing their eyes to a screen and passing comments about others.

Flying Grayson: holy shit, that was deep.

Timmy Toes: but you do have a point, Damian

Timmy's Girlfriend: and I'm still confused whether Damian is angry, thoughtful, disappointed or sad at the moment.

The Walking Dead: probably all of the above at the same time.

The Walking Dead: minus the thoughtful part.

Timmy's Girlfriend: but why?

Flying Grayson: Jon went back to Metropolis this morning.

Timmy's Girlfriend: oh I see...

Demon Spawn: that has nothing to do with how I'm feeling right now, Grayson.

Timmy Toes: keep telling yourself that because none of us here will believe you right now.

Demon Spawn: because you're all a bunch of misfit psychos thrown in together.

Flying Grayson: well, sorry to break the news on you, baby bro, but you're just as much of a misfit psycho as we are. You're family and you can't back off now or deny us because your face is already on the Christmas card! A valid proof.