[08]

***

[ T <•> I ]

I: this might sound a little weird.

T: oh no, don't hesitate. I can handle a little weirdness.

I: your hands are so delicate like I'm seriously worried I'll break your joints or something if I press too hard.

T: ...

T: delicate? Seriously?

I: like they're so pretty with long slender fingers and pale white skin. You should be a hand model for those commercials they do on TV. You'd make a fortune out of it.

T: thanks for recommending but what will I do with that fortune? I ran out of storage places and I'm pretty sure I'll get arrested if I open up a new bank account.

I: you do have a point though.

***

T: I swear you deliberately go on a fragile mode when I'm around you, being so damn cautious as if I'm made of glass.

I: anyone who saw you would think you're made of glass.

I: I'm not the only one who does that.

T: it doesn't matter. Damian and Jay toss me around the house 24/7 and they sure as hell aren't nowhere near as cautious as you are. Though I can still assure you that I've been perfectly intact even after all their mishandling.

I: don't you want at least one person who treats you as if you're fragile and very very precious?

T: ...

T: yo Ren, he's blushing.

T: like a fricking hot tomato.

I: hello Jason.

T: sorry, it was Richard on the phone this time.

T: and no I am not blushing.

I: do you think I'll believe you?

T: I know you won't.

I: you know very well.

***

I: you know what, why don't you just fucking confess once and for all?

***

T: I'm sorry.

I: not that kind of confession, idiot.

T: I know.

T: and that's exactly why I'm sorry.

T: I don't do well in expressing myself when it comes to how I truly feel.

I: it's just three words.

I: but if it's going to take an year for you to say it out loud but you'll at least be comfortable that way, then sure. Have it your own way.

I: don't confess.

I: and keep waiting in patience till the day it will be too late.

***

I: Tim, I swear to God, if someone has abducted you...

T: I'm fine, Ren, I'm absolutely fine!

I: good.

***

I: who was that girl you were talking to earlier?

T: who? Stephanie?

I: I'm assuming it's her.