2

Finally! End of maths class. You barely listen because what Joshua just did to you. Your heart somewhat feel a little flutter?

After saying our greetings to the teacher, the bell rings signaling that it's time for recess.

"Y/n, Joshua let's go to the cafeteria," Mingyu said to you who was still processing that maths class is finished and Joshua who is keeping his books.

You just walk to the cafeteria with them but although you're walking, your mind is somewhere else.

You keep thinking about what Joshua just did. Suddenly your shoulder hits something hard and you stumbled backward.

You knew you were going to reach the floor so you closed your eyes. You waited but nothing happened. When you opened your eyes and look down, a hand is holding your waist and the other is holding your hand.

Joshua. You stumbled on Joshua.

You quickly stand up straight and your face feels hot.

A few girls who are rushing accidentally ran into you. You don't care who they are, but the fact that the whole cafeteria saw what happened just now made you keep my head down.

You guys continued walking and you looked at Joshua who is now walking in front of you.

"Joshua," he turned to look at you without an expression.

"Thank you,"

He didn't reply to anything continued walking with the others.

You just kept quiet and walked to your table in the cafeteria. You guys had your own reserved table and nobody ever sits there.

You just bought ramen but don't feel like eating. So instead, you just played with the noodles with the chopsticks.

"Do you want to eat that?" Deokyeom pointed at your ramen.

"No," You lost your appetite already and you barely eaten half of the bowl.

"Can I-" before he finished his sentence, you pushed the bowl at him.

"Thanks Y/n," he grinned. You didn't care because you know Deokyeom loves eating.

"Guys our parents want to meet us after school at my house," scoups announces to everyone. Of course, everyone is confused because our parents knew each other but you guys never gathered.

"Did we get into any trouble?" Hoshi guessed.

"Of course not, probably something important or maybe just a gathering," scoups said trying to calm everyone.

The bell soon rings and all of you walked to class together. All of them were laughing and happy except for you who was a little confused with yourself.

______________________________

After school...

All of you went straight to scoups' house to meet your parents. As soon as you entered, all of them were already there. You guys bowed and took a seat a the couch.

There aren't enough seats so some of them sat on the floor.

"You guys must be feeling very confused why we called all of you here," Mr.Choi started the talk.

"Well, as you know, we, you're parents are very busy with our work and we didn't spend much time with you, but all of you did so well at school and didn't cause any trouble. We thought it was a good idea to bought you guys a home together,"