20

Guys thank you for the 3k reads!! I'm so happy that this book managed to get many reads although it's only been a month since it was published. Do message me if you have any thoughts on this book because I would love to hear it!

_________________________

"It's sad you can't stay longer," Joshua's mom holds both of your hands feeling sad.

"Mom it's not that we don't want to stay but we have to go to school," Joshua said to her.

"I know,"
"Thank you for the warm welcome mom," you hugged her tightly.

"You're always welcome here, come often when you have time," you nodded and smiled.

"Take care of her Joshua, she's a keeper," she winks at Joshua and you blushed.

"You don't love me anymore," Joshua whined and you rolled your eyes seeing his childishness when he's around his mom.

"Of course I do darling, call me often okay?" She hugs Joshua and kissed his cheeks.

"Bye mom love you," he kissed her cheeks back and the cab for you both to go to the airport already arrived.

Joshua puts your things into the back of the cab and you waved at his mom. His dad already said goodbye to you both before he went to work.

As soon as the cab left the house, you sighed and leaned your body against Joshua's.

"So you're calling her mom now? And didn't tell me about it?" He scoffed and you turn to look at him.

"Someone's jealous," you raised your eyebrows playfully.

"No, I'm not,"

"I'm glad she likes you," he said kissing your temple.

"Me too Josh," you said happily.

_______________________________

"We're dating," you said at breakfast when all of you gathered after the long holiday.

"What?!" All of them shouted in unison.

"Chill guys," Joshua tried to calm them down.
"Since when?" Seungkwan asked you.

"Not long, 2 months?"

"Should've told us after your 1 year anniversary," dokyeom scoffed.

"Good idea, it's too early Josh," you nudged Joshua and he nodded in agreement.

"Jeonghan doesn't seem to be surprised," Joshua said and everyone turns to look at Jeonghan who is eating his toast calmly.

"I already see this coming since day 1," he shrugged.

"Can't believe you ended up with Joshua," Hoshi said and you frowned.

"What makes you say that?" You asked asking for an explanation.

"I don't know, Joshua seems too passive for you, thought you'll end up with someone like wonwoo," Hoshi continues and your smile fades.

You glanced over to wonwoo who doesn't budge when he hears his name. His face was expressionless to show that he doesn't care.

"Joshua's not that passive," you backed up Joshua.

"Oooh," everyone teased you.

Wonwoo suddenly stood up and left the table to wash his dishes.

You knew he was pissed off.