BONUS +1

"What do you think the gender will be?" You asked Joshua while putting on his tie.

"A boy," he replied

"I think it's a girl,"

"It doesn't matter babe," he pecks your nose making you giggle.

"It does,"

"Okay then I think it's a boy," he said finally giving up to you.

"Come on, the guests are waiting downstairs," you grabbed his hand and walked over to Sophea's room to take her.

Guests filled the house downstairs for Wonwoo and Min Soo's gender reveal party and you managed to find Min Soo talking to Seungkwan.

"Hi Min Soo, how are you doing?" You hugged her.

"I'm good, just you know, I'm getting tired easily," she rubs her now visible tummy.

"It must be hard for you, a few more months okay?" She smiled to assure she's fine.

"Where's Joshua?" Her head looks around trying to search for your husband.

"I think he's meeting wonwoo," you replied since he separated from you when you both came here.

"Are you excited about the gender?" She asks you excitedly.

"Of course!" You replied and hoped that is was a girl.

"Mommy," Sophea came to you and tugged onto your dress.

"Yes, baby?" You lifted her up and she looks at you with teary eyes.

"I want daddy," she pouts.

"Okay, let me take you to him," you showed Min Soo how cranky Sophea is and she nudged you to find your husband.

After a while looking, you saw Joshua sitting at the dining table talking to wonwoo.

"Honey," you tapped lightly at Joshua's shoulder while giving wonwoo a smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Sophea wants you," you showed Sophea who's still pouting.

"Come here princess," he takes her and hugged her, letting her resting her face on his shoulder.

"I want that strawberry chocolate," she pointed at the table for desserts.

"Daddy's girl wants some fondue?" She nodded while tugging tight to Joshua's shirt.

"Yes," she answered in one word.

"Let me get her some food for a while," Joshua said to wonwoo and he said okay.

"Sophea!" From distance, jeonghan came to Joshua and Sophea.

"Jeonghan oppa!" She smiled widely, the pout disappeared.

"Jeonghan samchon Sophea," Joshua tried to correct his daughter. It became a habit of her lately.

"You miss me?" He pinched her cheeks and she nodded.

"Where are you taking her?" Jeonghan asked while looking at Joshua.

"She wants some fondue,"

"Want to take some chocolate fondue with Jeonghan oppa?" Jeonghan asked her and she grinned cheekily while opening her arms so he can take her.

"You need to stop making my daughter call you oppa," Joshua said to Jeonghan who is now having Sophea in his arms.

"She likes me," he shrugged but Joshua was not laughing.

"Alright alright," he knew that he shouldn't make it a habit for Sophea to call him that. At first he thought it as a joke because she's a kid.

"What do you want samchon to take for you?" He asks while walking away from Joshua and head to the dessert table.

Joshua waved to Jeonghan and Sophea and searched for you again. He saw you taking some desserts at the table.

"Baby," he came from behind while his left arm wraps around your waist.

"Hmm? You want to eat anything?" You asked not looking and taking a few fruits onto your plate.

"No not that,"

"Here," you held a strawberry in front of his mouth and he opens to eat it.

"Babe I want to say something," he holds both of your shoulders.

Looking at how serious he is, you put down your plate and focused on him.

"I'm listening,"

"Let's have another baby," that sentence made you quiet for a while.

Seeing your reaction, he continued.

"Well, Sophea's almost three and I think we're ready, what do you say?" You hold both of his hands and smiled slightly.

"Does wonwoo having a baby reminds you of that?" You actually know how he always mentioned to you that he wants another baby, it's not because of wonwoo.

"No, I've been wanting it for a while and you know that," you nodded, understanding his words.

"But I'm still not forcing you, if you're not ready I can wait," he smiled to assure you.

"Let's do it," his eyes went wide hearing your words.

"You agree?"

"Yeah, you're right, I think we're ready and I don't mind having another child with you," you smiled and he seemed to not believe what he just heard.

"That means yes?" He asks again to confirm.

You rolled your eyes because he keeps asking the same question.

"Can I change my mind?" You asked him in a serious tone.

"No don't," he pulls you into a hug and kissed your forehead.

"Joshua, people are around us," you said to him, face blushed and trying to move away but he hugs you tighter.

So what people are watching? You're his wife.

"Finally no more condoms," you were shocked by his words and cover his mouth.

How can he say that out loud when there are guests?!

"Shut up!" He giggled behind your hand on his mouth and kissed it.